The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

RIP TEYA

Doonies63

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It is with a broken heart I have to tell you that TEYA passed on Friday 28th July .

It was only 10 days after losing my brothers dog,  Teya was not herself and we took her to the vets just to get her checked over in fact she was taken there 6 times over the next 10 days.

On the Friday we saw a different vet who checked her from nose to tall and was not happy at all with her.  He ordered her to have a scan straight away and warned us of what he thought it could be..  The results came back and it was the worse news possible there was a massive mass in her spleen and smaller ones elsewhere..  Her heart rate was 3 times faster than it should of been too.   After talking to the vet and with age it was decided that it was best to let our  gorgeous girl go for a last walk around her favourite park and to step over the bridge.

Our girl is now pain free she was such a brave girl over the years

aged 1   Mauled by a Staffy

aged 3  Ran over by a car on a bridle path 

aged 6    Survived to cancer of the hind leg 

aged 7    Was diagnosed with pancreatitis and suffered with it till the end

so you see she was one very brave lady and she was my best friend ever.  Love you always my darling TEYA till we meet again xxxxx

I also am sorry to hear this. 

I'm so very sorry. :(   No more pain, Teya - run free, good dog.  

I am sure that, if she could, she would thank you for taking the most difficult decision of all. So sorry for your loss.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back