The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Robert Meek

DavidH

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DIDNT KNOW HOW TO BRING TO FOLKS ATTENTION.

ROBERT WILL BE AT AYCLIFFE 1330/1400 ISH

i saw him last week. must have taken him all of 3 miniutes to check my dog...very quick..

i have to say, hes never done that with our roger he gave him a gurd check over like, so i dnt find him that bad :clown:

i have to say, hes never done that with our roger he gave him a gurd check over like, so i dnt find him that bad :clown:

is that why your going to see stevie duncan now lol :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ??????

dot think a public forum is the place for this :( who ever dosnt want to use robert then dont :( but pulling him down on here is wrong he helped keeping spirit of the stag right over the last 3 year he may sometimes be a bit quick for some folks but theres no question he is good at his job

dot think a public forum is the place for this :( who ever dosnt want to use robert then dont :( but pulling him down on here is wrong he helped keeping spirit of the stag right over the last 3 year he may sometimes be a bit quick for some folks but theres no question he is good at his job

i agree with gary :thumbsup: , he has helped us keep our rogers leg right even though we hvnt seen him but we are still using his information, and its my dads choice to see steve duncan coz we crnt see robert very often but like i sed its me dads choice tell him :lol: :lol: but im not arguing with ya bout who my dog goes to see :unsure:

well I have never had my dog checked by this man before but I have heard of him around the dog community I frequent and he was highly recommended so when I saw his name on here I was pleased, will be there around 2 tomorrow if that is still ok mate :thumbsup:

Just back from having Robert Meek look at my dog, knows his stuff like I was told, Thanks :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup:

same old sh-te slagging a man for doing a job.This guy cannot be that bad as he does dogs all over the country.But think its mainly greyhounds he works with.But he as kindly offered to do whippets and to pop in at newton aycliffe but same as usual he will get slagged off just hope this guy takes no notice.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ROBERT :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
TOOK OUR 3.

MOST CONCERN BENTLEY.

TOLD ROBERT THE STORY.

LOST LOADS OF TIME, NOT GETTING STREACHED OUT, RUNNING WITH HEAD UP, TRAPPING ONLY AVERAGE.

LESS THAN 20 SECS PROBLEM FOUND TENDON UNDER HIP MUSCLE .TOTAL REST 3WEEK TO 3 MONTH BAD INJURY DIFFICULT TO TREAT.

HE EXPLAINED WHAT HAPPENS, AND ALL HE SAID FELL INTO PLACE.

NOT GOOD, BUT ATLEAST WE HAVE FOUND HIS PROBLEMS.

HE LIKES TO KNOW ANY PROBLEMS SO HE CAN QUICKLY PIN POINT THE PROBLEMS,HELPS IF HE HAS 60+ DOGS TO DO.

IF THE TIPEX COMES OUT O NO :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back