The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Roll On 28th March

les windle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Les has been busy this afternoon, the ground being just right to give the track a heavy roll, with the help of Gemma, my lovely retired greyhound.(nearly 12 years old and still loves to go up for a gallop) A couple more hair cuts and re-marking the lines then it should be spot on for club racing to start on Wednesday evening 28th March weigh-in til 6p.m. first couple of weeks , then 6.30. Membership £5 Race fee £2 100% pay-out Trials, members 50p none members £1 Lurchers and Pedigrees welcome. We will be at the track from 5p.m. for anyone wanting puppy schooling/trials and after racing if time allow's. Any enq. Lynda 07788413691

Thank you Les, the track is looking all the better now Gemma has been up there to help you :lol:

Les has been busy this afternoon, the ground being just right to give the track a heavy roll, with the help of Gemma, my lovely retired greyhound.(nearly 12 years old and still loves to go up for a gallop) A couple more hair cuts and re-marking the lines then it should be spot on for club racing to start on Wednesday evening 28th March weigh-in til 6p.m. first couple of weeks , then 6.30. Membership £5 Race fee £2 100% pay-out Trials, members 50p none members £1 Lurchers and Pedigrees welcome. We will be at the track from 5p.m. for anyone wanting puppy schooling/trials and after racing if time allow's. Any enq. Lynda 07788413691
NOT AS BIG AS OURS :p LOL. bet the poolsbrookies are scrating at the traps :luck: :thumbsup: a roll does the world of good knocking out the diverts. (nice one les ) :thumbsup:

looks great les i hope you get appriciated for your clubs hard work see you soon ...neil :thumbsup:

track looks great well done les :thumbsup:

looking forward to getting back to club always ready after the winter break :thumbsup:

This is our new lure lad kindly donated by Steve Hurst :thumbsup:

Looked like an excellent turn-out at Poolsbrook for tonight's racing :thumbsup:

Track looks brill.Cant wait to see you all again,hope you had a good night,giving our woofs a little rest till the weekend :thumbsup:

Les,thats loads of hugs you owe me

Amanda..x

what a great night brill turnout of 26 dogs racing and some new facers sure les will be on later with results :thumbsup: brill start for club :thumbsup:

look forward to seeing the results :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back