The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rolo is getting a big boy!

Whippylove

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Rolo is 7 mth and i cant believe how the time has flown. His training is coming on great (especially for his age lol) between the 3 off them he's been more willing to learn so far! He's a wee star to have around keeps me on my toes, really enjoying the puppy stage.
20180928_183619.jpg
20180924_122301.jpg
20180922_111206.jpg

Thank you @JudyN i really like that picture too :) he's nearly the same size as the big boy's!

What a lovely picture of the 3 boy's.
I just wish our two puppies would keep still long enough to get a nice picture like yours:rolleyes:

Thank you @excuseme .
Thats the only time Rolo sits still!
Hows your pups? They'll be getting big :)

Our girls will be 8 months on 5th October. The last time we kept a couple of puppies was 6.5 years ago and we were that much younger too. I think it was probably easier last time, maybe that was because we were that much younger or because they were bred slightly differently! I'm not complaining about these two they are both very good and trouble free good girls:rolleyes:.

8 mths! Time flys. Rolo is a cheeky chap into things more than Oliver was im usually exhausted by the end off the day lol it'll be easier when they can all walk together. If i get another Rolo is going to have to be 2!

Thank you both.
I just wish the both off them behaved like that all the time!

@Josie lol i dont know if he'd get the part :D he may look all innocent and sweet but under that coat theres a little monster trying to get out!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back