The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ronnie at 12 weeks

niamh123

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ronnie is 12 weeks today he is doing really well when we picked him up he was 6.2kg he was weighed yesterday and now weighs 10.1kg and he has grown just under 5inches in height:)
He is loving his raw diet he hasn't refused anything that I have offered him and never leaves a scrap of food:)
He has 2 small on lead walks a day and around 45 mins off lead he loves swimming and the rain doesn't bother him it was pooring down here yesterday and he was in the garden playing with his toys:)
thumbnail_IMG_5843.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5719.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5645.jpg

Great pictures.
I wish we had water like that for our lot.

The sea is not too far from us, but everything is so commercial and dogs are not allowed.

It's amazing down here in Swansea ,Swansea beach isn't very clean but dogs are only allowed from October to March ,If you travel further out towards the Gower where the beaches are beautiful and the sea water is clear dogs are allowed

Love to see a dog in water, I’m 1 Mile from the beech and when my dogs was alive we defo made use of it,

Oh those eyes!

We're not far from the sea but even the ones that do allow dogs get packed in summer. There's ponds and a stream at local walks though - woods with water are a blessing in summer.

Ronnie is 12 weeks today he is doing really well when we picked him up he was 6.2kg he was weighed yesterday and now weighs 10.1kg and he has grown just under 5inches in height:)
He is loving his raw diet he hasn't refused anything that I have offered him and never leaves a scrap of food:)
He has 2 small on lead walks a day and around 45 mins off lead he loves swimming and the rain doesn't bother him it was pooring down here yesterday and he was in the garden playing with his toys:)View attachment 111979044 View attachment 111979045 View attachment 111979046
Gosh...he is growing fast! Lovely swimming area, perfect for dogs..do you have a dip too?:D

I don't but my youngest whose 16 will go in with the dogs as the water warms up:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back