The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Roscrea Working Dog Social Club

shane-1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi everyone tat time of the year again running conditions perfect....we at roscrea are holding on 12th of dec

32big dog and bitch-also dogs beat in first run can go into consulation.....

16 dog and bitch 24inch and under same ere consulation for beaten first round......

16 dog and bitch 23inch and under same ere beaten first round consulation.....

as people know who comes to roscrea it is a well ran meeting and i must say as i do alot of racing and see wat people do call all irelands r big champions of champions if they just came to roscrea they will see how much efford it takes to win ere some of the best dogs in ireland come ere and it takes a very very good dog to win any off r above classes....this is no disresbect to any other club by saying tat...we race 2dogs every time not 6 dogs at 150yards we race over 270yards and we race the same as greyhound coursing five runs in a day when we ave 32dog stakes on a top class field wit a lovely pull on it from middle ways..its a field where there is no hieding spots out there best dog will win there can no one make excuses which we all like to do when we get beat :lol: so for people who ave not come to roscrea and would like a good sporting day of racing and would love to say they ave the best dog around ireland come along to r day on the 12th of dec all entries can be pmd to me r my contact phone on 0863296667 r people out side ireland more than welcome contact me 00353863296667 please racing lovers come along look forward to seeing new faces :thumbsup:

over 270 yards :sweating: 5 times :sweating: take a lot out of a dog that. :luck:

hi everyone tat time of the year again running conditions perfect....we at roscrea are holding on 12th of dec

16 dog and bitch 24inch and under same ere consulation for beaten first round......

as people know who comes to roscrea it is a well ran meeting and i must say as i do alot of racing and see wat people do call all irelands r big champions of champions if they just came to roscrea they will see how much efford it takes to win ere some of the best dogs in ireland come ere and it takes a very very good dog to win any off r above classes....this is no disresbect to any other club by saying tat...we race 2dogs every time not 6 dogs at 150yards we race over 270yards and we race the same as greyhound coursing five runs in a day when we ave 32dog stakes on a top class field wit a lovely pull on it from middle ways..its a field where there is no hieding spots out there best dog will win there can no one make excuses which we all like to do when we get beat :lol: so for people who ave not come to roscrea and would like a good sporting day of racing and would love to say they ave the best dog around ireland come along to r day on the 12th of dec all entries can be pmd to me r my contact phone on 0863296667 r people out side ireland more than welcome contact me 00353863296667 please racing lovers come along look forward to seeing new faces :thumbsup:
Won't av dogs even near ready in 3 weeks Shane. But Kirsty n me will b der. We aint scared, lol. We'll b cumn dwn fer da craic lad. Cuz dats wat it has ta b. A good day's craic. Dogs r like pigs at da minute. Aint seen a lure months. Will phone u wit dogs names.

Won't av dogs even near ready in 3 weeks Shane. But Kirsty n me will b der. We aint scared, lol. We'll b cumn dwn fer da craic lad. Cuz dats wat it has ta b. A good day's craic. Dogs r like pigs at da minute. Aint seen a lure months. Will phone u wit dogs names.

Is this for drag field lurcher racing are just flapping tracks I was at one of these race days down in wexford I MIT as well of raced my coursing greyhounds cause that's wot I was up against lol ........

Is this for drag field lurcher racing are just flapping tracks I was at one of these race days down in wexford I MIT as well of raced my coursing greyhounds cause that's wot I was up against lol ........
thats what you will need to win :thumbsup: good luck to all :luck:

they prob be faster than your greyhounds ha no full breeds run down ere mate :luck:

no prob billy as u know wat it takes to win no half measurs lad

thats what you will need to win :thumbsup: good luck to all :luck:
ye didnt read it right lads i said lurchers :clown: if wanted greyounds we would ave coursing and live bate

they prob be faster than your greyhounds ha no full breeds run down ere mate :luck:
There's no call to knock my dogs chum just asking a simple question are they out of traps are after a lure on a field :clown: Ignorance is bliss.....

shane i dont have greyhounds :thumbsup:

There's no call to knock my dogs chum just asking a simple question are they out of traps are after a lure on a field :clown: Ignorance is bliss.....
well then just read the topic it explains it all :clown:

Shane did u get my pm???

lookin forwward to it as its always a gud days crak..

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back