The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rowan Nearly 15 Weeks

rls22

Rachel - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just thought I would share a photo of our beautiful Rowan, she is nearly 4 months already - where does the time go? :wacko:

She is a wonderful girl; so much fun and laid back, adores her Uncles and cousin Diego and she has taken to this show malarkey like a duck to water.

She's not been to ringcraft just yet, but is doing great. :)

Excuse the fact she looks a scruffy little thing; she had been playing with Logan just before the photo was taken!! :p

Rowan15weeks.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have put Rowan is our Citycroft What's The Story - Ch Railfield Raindust X Stormburst Winter Sparkles for Citycroft JW

Rowan is beautiful :wub: :wub: and so confident, I cant wait to see her in the ring

:wub: She s beautiful, and such a showgirl already :wub:

what a little sweetie :wub: god knows where the time goes all i know is it goes far too quick :wacko:

Rowan is looking very lovely and so professional.

No way Emmy would stand like that.

Smashing!! She really has got it together...will have to have a word with Holly!

Well you know what I think about her ... but four months? Can't believe these babies are that old already ... she'll be making her show debut before we know it and she certainly looks like she's going to be a presence in the ring.

Annie

She is stunning :wub: :wub: :wub: all the best of luck with her ;)

She is a stunner , :wub: and what a good girl stood all by her self . :luck:

I had the pleasure of meeting young lady Rowan this weekend and she's even more beautiful in the flesh (or the fur if you prefer) i just know your going to do wonderfully with her, she just has that presence which cannot be taught, it's either there or it's not. :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back