The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Roy's Funeral

mollyxx

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
If you can say we enjoyed the day, don't take that the wrong way.

Roy had a lovely send off, with tears and laughter shared by his many, many friends, loving family and whippet racers.

The church overflowing, all wanting to celebrate his life of which he lived to the full!

Thurrock members were represented by; Lorraine & Jimmy, big Dave and his wife, Pat & John, Pauline & Phil, Ray Bourne, not forgetting pedi racers Dave & Carol Brown as did ex-racer Eileen Day (More Folly).

Muriel was overjoyed to see Porky & Andrew who travelled a long distance to pay their last respects.

It was a very difficult day for Muriel and the family, which was helped immensely by the support shown, not only by those who attended to say their last goodbye, but also from those who telephoned, sent cards and relayed their condolences on the sad loss of husband Roy.

Roy will always hold a special place in everyone’s hearts, he leaves us all with so many happy memories.

A gentleman who gained great respect and brought a smile wherever he went to young and old!

Muriel has asked me to thank you all for your kindness shown, with a mention for Paul who spoke during the ceremony.

RIP our dear friend; you will stay in our hearts forever xx

just put k9 on as i have been away,and we not in this game anymore

i,we are gutted to read that roy has passed away

roy was and always was a perfect gent,i had some good old crack with roy and it was an honour to have known him

please chris tell murial that we would have come to pay our respects if we had been at home,,god bless you roy lad a top bloke in my eyes

i had known he hadnt been well as we spoke at shire brooke.this has really shocked us again respects to muriel a top man!!

kenny.chris..and family.xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back