The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ruby

julie_s

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I wanted to post some pics of Ruby as I haven't posted for a while as I've been a bit busy with my new baby girl Millie. Anyway I thought I'd share some of our dog class's christmas party pics with you... everyone is probably so 'over' christmas but I thought these might give you a laugh.

There were over 30 dogs there and the all came in fancy dress and had a great time. In addition to the fancy dress competition they played musical chairs, pass the parcel, they met santa and had ice cream!

Ruby and her Beddie boyfriends... Pudsy and the Clown.

rubyandbeddies.jpg

Ruby and Santa Sparky!

View attachment 39788

Looks like Ruby had a great time :thumbsup: :wub:

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl, Millie :cheers: :cheers:

brilliant,what a lovely party :thumbsup:

Lovely pics, looks like you all enjoyed your party. Congrats on your new baby :cheers: :cheers:

Hi Julie how are you, congratulations on the baby

Ruby looks as though she enjoying herself. More pics please

Irene

I'm fine... Millie is a great baby she's growing so fast and Ruby is smashing she's such a lovely natured dog, a real sweetie Jess would be proud! Robyn and I are just back from dog classes with her, she's really come on and does anything for Robyn.

Well Irene you asked for it :- " ... some more photos (any excuse!)

A poor wee dog can never get a seat alone in this house...

rubyandinkypie.jpg

rubyandindy.jpg

but some of them make a nice pillow!

rubyandinky.jpg

aww great pics, she is a lovely colour isnt she. roxi im afraid, is still wild. her and her mum are not getting on very well and ive been thinking of finding a new home her her. ill need to get some recent pics on, ive not taken any for ages. Hope your all keeping well.

Irene

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back