The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ruby's Pups 5 Weeks Old

rls22

Rachel - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
After several failed attempts this was my best effort of getting a photo of all ten puppies together. Inevitably, some were trying to get out of the bed or were looking the wrong way!! Still I thought it a lovely pic of our lovely babies.

pups32days.jpg

Awww... :wub: :wub: ...and at least youve caught them all in one place.. :thumbsup: :lol: Brilliant

Gorgeous litter of puppies :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aw, look at them, whose the little person on the left who didnt want to show their face ??

That is Santa; she is like Rowan reincarnated, the likeness is spooky. She is anything but shy normally!!!! (w00t)

What a lovely bunch of babie's you have girl's. :wub:

Wishng you all the best with them. :luck:

Bless them they are all beautiful,Ruby has been a proper super mum to raise that lot a real credit to you all :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

how sweet .the fawn one on his/her way out of the bed i like . :thumbsup:

That's Adam, Teena. He's got a few stripes too, hard to see on this pic though.

The 2 red fawn black masks remind me of our Zelda & the 2 red fawn black masks with the white blaze reminds me of Zelda's daughter I'm A Merry Dancer at Silveeze, which Sylvia Brooks owned. Now thats going back 28+ years (w00t)

:wub: They are a beautiful bunch, and it was probably an amazing achievement to keep them all in one place, let alone looking at the camera! :lol:

Off to mooch around now...all these puppy pics on K9 are bad for my health.... I start imagining puppy breath...hallucinating even!!!! :D

Red pup with dark mask and white blaze front right for me please :wub:

He ? is going to be a really striking looking adult.

Are you keeping a little one Rachel?

I know Rowan can never be replaced but Ruby's pups are so special.

Well done managing to get the photo. At 5 weeks, I imagine it is like trying to photograph a swarm of eels :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

That is Vincent, he is a very pretty puppy, but not our keeper. Him and Santa are just like twins, Santa’s white diamond on her neck is just more off centre than his though.

Ooooh yes there is definitely one staying. We would never have a litter without keeping one back for ourselves.

Aren't they just adorable. You are very good at growing baby whippets Rachel and Jo, they are a credit to you. :wub: :wub:

Jenny

They're lovely Rachel,& aren't they similar colours to Vixens.....love the gingernuts :wub:

After several failed attempts this was my best effort of getting a photo of all ten puppies together. Inevitably, some were trying to get out of the bed or were looking the wrong way!! Still I thought it a lovely pic of our lovely babies.
pups32days.jpg
Any black mask males for sale ? If so how much. ☺

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back