The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rumours Nfed

syko

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
once again rumours are flying around about the money being paid back to the N fed We have had no money, books, or equement back at no time ever. The paper going around as far as we know was for moneies paid back to Wendy Freeman this has nothing to do with the fed just to put things straight. Isnt it time all this was put to rest and left alone and stop stirring it all up its ove and done with thank you for and behalf of the committee

This has also been posted in whippets !! But seeing as we have niether heard any rumours nor seen any bits of paper floating about we are unsure what this is about ??so who ever it is stirring things up give it a rest please :rant:

not heard those rumours but whilst were on the subject is the mandate being ignored

And what mandate would that be ?prey enlighten those who are mushrooms and kept in the dark sometimes to be S--t on lol :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Haven't a clue what someone is "rabbitting" on about. :oops: Haven't heard any rumours myself from ANYONE. :rant: :rant: :rant:

we have heard nothing in the north :wacko:

DID YUO NOT ATTEND THE MEMBERS MEETING LAST MAY STEVE THE MANDATE FROM THE MEMBERS WAS THAT THE COMMITTEE TRY TO GET THE MONEY, EQUIP; BACK THROUGH THE SMALL CLAIMS COURT

oops wrong topic :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and i thought that Mandate was an after -shave promoted by Sasha Distel :clown: :clown: Silly Me!

steve

Whilst my mate Sasha Distel was promoting Mandate------- I myself ( during my modelling days ) was busy promoting Double Diamond

Double Diamond contract never lasted for long so i became Elsies minder with my mate Dangerous Brian

(getting carried away with old photo's!)

weathergirls said:
not heard those rumours but whilst were on the subject is the mandate being ignored

Yes Linda it was voted on by the members, for the new committee to do all they could to get all equipment, books and monies back at the members meeting in May 2004.

1st step/ after the meeting Mr Syson sent a letter asking for the return of every thing, the committee never got a reply back.

2nd step/ Mr Cooper had an appointment with a solicitor; two points were made in this meeting one the cost of taking the old fed committee to court. Also it was made quite plain that the old fed committee were allowed a 12 month period from the date we were officially voted on as the new nwrf committee by its members.

You were informed of this when you gave the new committee all information on the smalls claims court at bwra champs in august.

All the documentation is filled in along with as much evidence as we the committee has; we were hoping to obtain more information before the forms goes into the courts, as at the moment we have insufficient evidence, the evidence we do have was looked over by a court official.

hope this is the end of this subject a new year a new start good luck to all racers for 2005

double diamond ey boydy more like an add for snatch or two smoking barrels or even the godfather :)) vinny jones dosnt have a look in (w00t) :D :D ;)

8) great pic at the bar.

Were you doing a taste test or serving

As I am a retired law court and worked in the Crown Court for a few years. All I can say is that some Solicitor is lining his pockets. If there is insuffient evidence it is a waste of time. I am not taking sides here with ANYONE just making a point about the subject. :oops:

mutley said:
hope this is the end of this subject  a new year a new start good luck to all racers for 2005
double diamond ey boydy more like an add for snatch or two smoking barrels  or even the godfather :))   vinny jones dosnt have a look in  (w00t)   :D   :D   ;)

Watched a video called SNATCH last night-hadn't seen it before-See what you meant now Gary!

defiantly a dodgy character (w00t) see a resemblance :D

127646694.jpg

DENISE BAILEY said:
weathergirls said:

Yes Linda it was voted on by the members, for the new committee to do all they could to get all equipment, books and monies back at the members meeting in May 2004.

1st step/ after the meeting Mr Syson sent a letter asking for the return of every thing, the committee never got a reply back.

2nd step/ Mr Cooper had an appointment with a solicitor; two points were made in this meeting one the cost of taking the old fed committee to court. Also it was made quite plain that the old fed committee were allowed a 12 month period from the date we were officially voted on as the new nwrf committee by its members.

You were informed of this when you gave the new committee all information on the smalls claims court at bwra champs in august.

All the documentation is filled in along with as much evidence as we the committee has; we were hoping to obtain more information before the forms goes into the courts, as at the moment we have insufficient evidence, the evidence we do have was looked over by a court official.

in a small claims court the strict rules of evidence dont apply.also you dont need a solicitor as legal costs arent awarded and so both parties in a dispute usually just turn up themselves and give their version of the story to the magistrate,who then makes a ruling.the costs are minimal being 10 pounds for every 100 pounds you are suing for.ive used it countless times,for small debts bad payers etc etc.the magistrate in my opinion usually takes the view that if youve taken the trouble to come to arbitration then there must be a case to answer.they arent fools,and cut to the quick.they are chosen for their ability to be able to do this. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back