The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Runney Eyes

paul bywater

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all my big whippet has runney eyes , i suspect its conjunctivitus but not sure , looked it up in my books & it ses use warm water with a bit of salt in to clean the eyes , just thought id ask for any tips off anybody whos had this problem & how they dealt with it cheers Paul

I tend to find salt and warm water is very good for eyes, cuts and grazes as it cleans and is cheap! But if the eye gunk looks green I would take your dog to vet as that needs more than salt water.

My two Shibas always get runny eyes from about the beginning of June when the grass pollen starts . I give them Piriton if it gets really bad .

tea bags (w00t)

Bliss had a runny eye a couple of weeks ago , just put a tea bag in boiling water , let it go cold then bathe the eye , it was better 36 hours later :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back