The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Running For The Hell Of It

Lisa S

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My boy Jambo does not often run just for the hell of it - the lazy lump only runs if I throw his rubber chicken, kick a football or if there is a dog he fancies playing with. But this afternoon we started walking through the long grass and he just started to run for the sheer joy of it which was wonderful. We had a great game of hide and seek but of course I got caught by a couple walking their dog just as I was jumping up out of the grass pretending to be a monster :b

Isn't it the most wonderful thing in the world to see your dogs having fun and running so carefree :wub:

I managed to get a couple of photos but they are a bit rubbish and he looks a bit demented on the second one.

running.jpg

face.jpg

Long grass certainly seems to bring out the skittish side in whippets! Ours love leaping through it like little gazelles.

Seeing my dogs run is one of my favourite things - they run just for the hell of it whenever they get the chance though :lol:

Isn't it the most wonderful thing in the world to see your dogs having fun and running so carefree :wub:
My Whippets only run occasionally and usually play fight with each other so the pair of them are only half running really. But when Jazz runs through long grass she goes totally loopy and runs like a gazelle. I also hide behind trees from them both to come and find me but as yet haven't been caught by anyone!

Donna

Hiya yeu whippets are fantastic running through long grass (w00t) our Fynn is amazing bouncing about like tigger :clown: onto his big brother Swifts head :- bril fun (w00t)

Jambo looks like he's having the best time - what a handsome boy he is too :wub:

Aww Jambo looks like he's having lots of fun in the first pic, he is a gorgeous boy :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back