The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rushden Tumbling Dice

littlenell

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) We have a new arrival at our house!!!. He is out of Damson and Merlins litter (Mossbawnhill Smooth as Silk for Rushden and Rushden Cast's A Spell Over Brackaghmoss)

Huge thanks to Janet and Tracy for letting us have Rushden Tumbling Dice :wub: aka "Dante" and these were taken on his first day at home.

080-1.jpg

having a gallop with Ozzy n Vinnie (bit of a blur im afraid)

073.jpg

and sleeping off his long journey (ferry and 4hr car journey)

083.jpg

and by the way, that is how he slept in the car - on his back with his legs in the air :lol: :wub:

Bless his little white socks :wub:

What a delicious little fellow

Welcome Dante.

aww what a little babe, look forward to seeing him and getting a squeeze, he looks scrummy :wub:

Ahhhhh :wub:

He is gorgeous!! Welcome to our K9 world, Dante :D

Good luck with him, Tina - love his name :thumbsup:

Awwwwwww so please for you Tina,another Rushden pup,he looks gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Ohh I loved that litter they were all gorgeous... :wub: :wub: Little Dante is just lovely..and looks to have settled in well... :thumbsup:

Good luck with him... :luck:

I was wondering when you were going to put his pics on here :unsure: I hope he's still behaving himself Tina? ;) Have you got him lead trained yet? :- ....... :lol: (w00t)

Beautiful!!!! :wub: :wub: Am I jealous, or am I jealous??? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wishing you all the very best with him

Gill*

(* Damson's number one fan)

I was wondering when you were going to put his pics on here :unsure: I hope he's still behaving himself Tina? ;) Have you got him lead trained yet? :- ....... :lol: (w00t)

(w00t) Ive been soooo busy whirlwind - I mean puppy watching I didnt get the chance to put them up :lol: and IF i ever manage to catch him to put a collar on him i will start to lead train him :- Im sure Janet told me when i picked him up that you had already trained him ......? :lol: :lol:

Beautiful!!!! :wub: :wub: Am I jealous, or am I jealous??? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gill*

Will you be at East Anglian Whippet Club Ch show Gill? Damson is making her debut back in the ring after her maternity duties......... ;)

What a lovely boy and his name really suits him. :thumbsup: :wub:

Gill*

Will you be at East Anglian Whippet Club Ch show Gill? Damson is making her debut back in the ring after her maternity duties......... ;)
No, I can't be there :( but I wish you and Damson a very successful day at the show. I will look out for the results!

Best wishes

Gill

and I hope little Dante is doing well too :thumbsup:

Ooh, he's divine :wub: Lucky you. Welcome to K9 Dante :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back