The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad Loss

debbie

debbie
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It is with great loss today we have had to have oscar put to sleep, he will be sadly missed but will live on with all his offspring, R.I.P OSCY :wub:

Sorry to hear this sad news r I p Oscar from you daughter darlo delight god bless

really sorry Paul and Deb he was a fantastic dog

R.I.P. OSCAR

So sorry to hear this sad news R.I.P Oscar run free over rainbow bridge :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

sarah and Blaze one of your little ones

absoloutely gutted to hear the news, Oscar was a pleasure to train and be a part of, he brought us lads closer together in our younger days we travelled all over winning opens, classics and getting into derby finals oscar had a special place in all of our hearts

RIP OSC ull be missed son x x

I will second that Piglet, Oscar will always have a special place in our hearts,as the time he had with us all was special, so sorry for your loss, R I P Oscar Shelley and Tam :))

oscar was one of the greats and will be sadly missed long may his offspring continue to do him proud R.I.P oscar x

so sorry to read this sad news thinking of you deb love chris julie ( daughter DESTINY'S CHILD ) gran daughter SENORITA

so sorry for your loss Paul and Debbie.

I would like to thank Paul for letting us look after and train Oscar for a short while, Oscar was a lovely dog at home,and a great dog on the track,never gave any thing less that 100% every time he ran,one of the last dogs that regularly beat the little bitches,in winning the jack cadman back to back,and the IBM,R I P Oscar.

So sorry for your loss Debbie and Paul

run free Oscar

"So sorry for your loss" just doesn't seem to cut it.

That dog gave so many people such brilliant memories. His guts and fiesty character, his versatilitly and as Tam said earlier, i can't recall a dog being able to take the bitches on and win as regularly as him in a good while, and lastly his champion offspring, Oscar could certainly "chuck em"!!

We are gutted for you!

RIP Oscy xxxx

Sorry to hear of your loss Debbie. Our thoughts are with you. There are not too many Derby Winners who both hunted and raced. He must have been full of fire and just that little bit crazy in a loving kind of way. God Bless.

Darren, Gail and Sasha

SAD NEWS , GREAT LITTLE DOG BOTH ON THE TRACK AND STUD, R.I.P OSCAR

gutted to hear this oscar was a fantastic dog, i loved watching him race

RIP Oscar

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back