The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad News

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Had a phone call from Bert earlier to say he has had to have 2 BECOME ONE put to sleep the whole family are devastated he will be sadly missed by all. he was an exceptional dog in his racing career as he was in his stud duties and will be a great loss from the stud register . R.I.P. Sol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear your sad news - a brilliant little dog RIP Sol

r.i.p sad loss of one of the top stud dog. Very sad day for bert and family who adored him.

r.i.p sad loss of one of the top stud dog. Very sad day for bert and family who adored him.

Great wee dog and dad to my little Colt.

R.I.P Sol

My heart goes out to all of Berts family :huggles:

My Heart goes out to to you Bert and Jane and family I know how much he will be missed a great little racer we have had many a good battle and then a top class stud dog

he will live on with all the good pups he has sired

so very sorry R I P little one

Don and Ruth

syko said:
My Heart goes out to to you  Bert and Jane and family I know how much he will be missed a great little racer we have had many a good battle and then a top class stud dog
he will live on with all the good pups he has sired

so very sorry  R I P little one

Don and Ruth

so sorry to hear about the little dog bert & jane c u soon lynn &trevor

A really good racing and stud dog, sorry for Bert and the family, but he has left his mark on the racing world. RIP Sol

:( Sorry to hear this sad news. RIP little one :huggles:

So sorry to hear this, RIP Sol :(

Thinking of you Bert, Jane & Josh xx

Sorry to hear this sad new's. I loved this little dog which shows having 3 bitch's out of him. R.I.P sol. Sharon and Bob.

So very sorry to hear this news Jane and Bert.

We are thinking about you. love Audrey and Shirley and your Fordingbridge friends.

so sorry to hear of such sad news. what a lovely little dog he was.from mirrel and jack. xx R.I.P Sol

so sorry to here the news bert and jane r.i.p sol gerry n marie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back