The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad News

michelle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i've just heard that unfortunately Bob osmond has died.

everyone who knew bob will miss him greatly.

R.I.P bob.

tony, michelle, sam and maddy x

I cant say we knew Bob that well, but he did alot for the sport over the years and will be greatly missed.

RIP Bob

i have only just started to get to know bob and he seemed a nice bloke with gret intentions to take the sport further, our condolences go out to his family,

jade and pete

A massive loss to myself and a large loss to all whippet racing, Bob ask what can i do for whippet racing not what can whippet racing do for me. An honest and true man and a very good worker, will be missed. John M

We are truly sorry to here of the passing of a true and honest man Bob Osmond our friend. Sympathy to all his family. Your's Andy and Tracey Railton.

I first met Bob well over twenty years ago at a BWRA championship venue and I came away thinking that I had never before met someone as dedicated and commited to enjoying racing for what it was(A Sport)I am saddened at the loss of a man of Bob`s character,I will remember him for what I saw in him A true Gentleman. RIP Bob God Bless

I didn't know him that well but from what i did know he was a "What you see is what you get" man, held nothing back & said what he thought which a lot of people including myself admired him for.

RIP Bob

Condolances to Lyn

we were all very saddened to here of the loss of mr bob osmond, he had been a good ambassador for the sport over the many years he raced, i.e N.W.R.F committee and blidworth and various other tracks. our deepest sympathy go out to his family and friends. we all held a minute silence for bob on the track on saturday when we first heard of his death.

ricky,debbie,paul and krystal

cant believe only a few month ago since i last saw bob ,i only got to know him over the last year or so, such character and high caliber he will be missed, RIP mate..

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back