The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sam's First Man Utd Match

michelle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thought i'd share this pic of sams 1st utd match. my husband was given some corporate hospitality tickets so sam was well chuffed (w00t)

IMG_2975_copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
aaww bless him, hope he enjoyed himself.........................shame about the choice of team :- " :p :p (w00t) :oops:

funnily enough he likes crewe alex..only cos the stadium is about a mile from my work (w00t)

newcastle united fan here im afraid.......................for my sins :oops:

awww bet he loved it, espacially watching the best team ever :- "

michelle said:
funnily enough he likes crewe alex..only cos the stadium is about a mile from my work (w00t)

I've been to see "The Alex" play many times as my nan lives just down the road in Sandbatch, and I go and watch whenever i visit.

I've been a "COBBLERS" fan for the past fifteen years for my sins, and have never witnessed such a game as Sam did Michelle he's a lucky lad and bet he really enjoyed himself :thumbsup: - especially it was the game just gone against M'borough.

Bet he had a wonderful time :cheers:

Definitely taking him to see the wrong team in Manchester though! I've got a season ticket at the 'only' team in Manchester - Jo's little boy will hopefully be coming to his first match next season :thumbsup:

Thats a great picture, bet he had the time of his life... :cheers:

rls22 said:
Bet he had a wonderful time  :cheers: Definitely taking him to see the wrong team in Manchester though!  I've got a season ticket at the 'only' team in Manchester - Jo's little boy will hopefully be coming to his first match next season  :thumbsup:

is that the "only" team in manchester that got beat 6-0 :- "

trac said:
rls22 said:
Bet he had a wonderful time  :cheers: Definitely taking him to see the wrong team in Manchester though!  I've got a season ticket at the 'only' team in Manchester - Jo's little boy will hopefully be coming to his first match next season  :thumbsup:

:lol: I was just gonna post the same comment, but read yours first :cheers:

Now let me see ........ Essien, Drogba x 2 , Cole, Kalou and even Shevy put 1 in (w00t) (w00t) Yaaaayyyyy!!!

And I'm not even a footie fan ... but my husband is :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
jinnyfizz said:
trac said:
rls22 said:

Now let me see ........ Essien, Drogba x 2 , Cole, Kalou and even Shevy put 1 in (w00t) (w00t) Yaaaayyyyy!!!

Well if they're going to lose worth losing in style!!! :lol:

Still 3rd in the league and above Chelsea :p

:lol: :lol: i'm keeping out of this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ARSENAL :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rls22 said:
jinnyfizz said:
trac said:
rls22 said:

Well if they're going to lose worth losing in style!!! :lol:

Still 3rd in the league and above Chelsea :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back