The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sasha The Beach Babe

Martina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sasha was 6 month old yesterday.. and she got a 'beach treat' from us! (Meaning that we had to get up at 6am and rush to the beach before the heat starts.

This is the whippet sunrise...

View attachment 20025

chasing the sea... fun fun fun!

k9_041.jpg

Puppy is ready to go home!

(it is 9am, 44 C and the humidity in the air is about 90%. Lovely day... ;) One more month and the winter comes.. yeehaaa!) :thumbsup:

k9_035.jpg

Lovely pictures, Sasha is looking even more gorgeus!!! :) :cheers:

Lida

All greetings. I am very happy to see these photos. :)) Which she gives thank Martina, for love to this girl. I am very glad to see its such. :D

Anyuta said:
All greetings. I am very happy to see these photos. :))   Which she gives thank Martina, for love to this girl. I am very glad to see its such. :D

Great to see you here Aniuta! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

For all: Anna is the breeder of my Sasha. She is from Ukraine and these are her whippies...

Lovely pics,don't they just love going to the beach :D

I don't envy you the heat,i'm complaining cos it's too hot here in the middle 20's (w00t)

Beach pictures... and with a cute black&white girl. Awww :p

But the heat! How hot would it be at the beach at midday?

Martina, so lovely Sasha :wub:

Very glad to see her so gorgues!

:wub: Sasha is one of the prettiest whippets I've seen. I'm completely in love

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back