The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Savage Attack

HARLEY 123

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Went up the heath today the sun was shining really happy harley was really injoying his walk intill 2 staffies and a english bull terrier come along, me my dad and harley were walking past and then the black staffie and english bull terrier through them selfs at him they all fell over and then the other white staffie ran over and started barking and the other were biteing harl as soon as it happened me and my dad were hitting and grabing the 3 dogs off harley the white one wasnt really doing any so she wasnt a problem but then my dad pulled the english bull terrier off and gave it to one of the owners but the 3 owners werent doing anything just watching the attack it was 2men and 1women, So harley got up to get away and then my dad graped the black staffy and then it pulled him over and then the dog grapped hold of harleys ear and the owners were doin **** all to help the staffy will not let go of harls ear harls squilling cuz of the pane it was horrible to see so i got the staffy and punched the ****** in the head because othere wise he would have riped harleys ear off me and my dad were fuming then the dog let go my dad through it back at the owners harleys ears were bleeding really bad and had been bitten on the head back and backend i was Fing and going :rant: at the owners my dad was going mental :rant: so my dad asked for one off the owners phone numbers they agreed and then the women was goin are my babies are u all ok i went your dogs ok your ***** were attacking my dog none of them asked if harl was ok grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so i walked off in a rage and my dad got the phone number and my dad said is your dog ok then in a snotty way and then the women said yer there use to it my dad went well they should have ****** muzzles on then and be on the lead :rant: God some people grrrrrrrrrrrrrr we were so mad! We took harley to the vets so they could have a looked at him so now harleys on antibyotiks for 5 day £69 vet fees so them twats with the savage dogs are going to buy for that! Harleys ok now well i hope he is hes a sleeping next to me at the mo the paw lad :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
poor harley i do hope you have reported it to the police as clearly these dogs are dangerously out of control :angry: i hope harley feels better soon :)

Poor Harley, glad he's ok, what a horrible time for you and your dad too, some people shouldn't have animals :rant: :rant:

Poor harley, hope this doesn't put him off other dogs, :rant: these mindless people with dogs that are just an ego boost makes me sick, i know what they have done is awful but as breeds in them selves there not bad dogs its just the idiots that make them that way, hope you get it sorted with the police and that the owners pay the vet bill, i hope you and your dad are not too shaken up by this and will get out there going on your walks with harley,

Best wishes and quick recovery to harley

Poor harley, hope this doesn't put him off other dogs, :rant: these mindless people with dogs that are just an ego boost makes me sick, i know what they have done is awful but as breeds in them selves there not bad dogs its just the idiots that make them that way, hope you get it sorted with the police and that the owners pay the vet bill, i hope you and your dad are not too shaken up by this and will get out there going on your walks with harley,Best wishes and quick recovery to harley
Iam not saying that all staffies are vicious because my neighbour has a staffy and him and harley are the best of friends like u said its the idiots that make them like that! thanks for the nice comments about harley getting better, cal

The idiots shouldn't have dogs :angry:

I hope Harley is ok and no lasting damage

has been done :huggles:

please report it!!!! huge hugs to harley!!!!!!

afetr witnessing an attck on wed night same breed but on a lead, just launched at a JRT and i NEVER want to see anything like it again , the police were called and later that evening they went back with an immediate destruction order

GET WELL SOON HARLEY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope they gave you the right phone number and didn't just make one up. Hope Harley is better soon.

Sad to hear that. I was out with the girls this morning down the old train track and a bloke and woman came along with a staffy gladly it was on lead and pulling like crazy to get at them. My daughter witnessed one savageing a puppy on a park last year. I have said it before and will say it again these dogs should be muzzled at all times when out. JG

Oh poor Harley...i hope he feels better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

callum i hope harley is ok ,poor boy,sending him lots of :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

I agree that not all staffies are bad, Callum, but the saying goes

"There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad owner"

I think you ran into 3 very bad owners today :angry:

Hugs to Harley and I hope he feels better soon :luck: :D

Poor Harley,

i hope hes ok :huggles:

definatly report it, and if the number is their real number, try to send them the bill :angry:

omg poor harley,i do hope hes ok callum,give the gorgeous boy a big :huggles: from me.

last year i had all mine on lead heading off the park for home and a black staffie came running up to us from knowwhere and had a go at millie, we managed to fend the dog off and continue on our way,it was the day after that her neck swelled big time and we found two puncture wounds and so she needed anti bs,ive been told since by a local that apparently the bloke that owns the dog as been reported numerous times for having a dangerous dog loose but he doesnt give a damn , hes also lost a eye himself from a person that wanted to teach him a lesson :unsure:

hope harley ok and you and your dad are ok

glad you are reporting it

its horrid to watch while your dog being attacked thank god you wern't on your own

hope they get everything they deserve

dont deserve any animal

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Harley :(

Hope his ear is fine soon,,,it could have been a lot worse :(

There is nothing wose than your dog being attacked,,been there a few times myself and yes it was a staffie out alone :rant:

Phone the police,,they can out to see us about an hour after the attacks,,,the owner was never found in our case :angry:

oh cal..so sorry to hear this..i really am :( big hugs to the lad.. :huggles: hope you and kev are ok..i know you both are really shaken by this

I hope Harly is on the mend and that the two of you are ok .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back