The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scarlett,stirling &kai

imperative

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi All!

Wanted to share some new pics,just a couple, of our not so little tribe!

Scarlett will be 1years on 23rd Nov! Boys will be 1 year 10th Dec.How quick has that gone?

:wub:

theboys.jpg

the3.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: How time flies!!!! It seems like yesterday they were all pups. My Genevieve just turned 1 last week and my other "baby" will have her pups within the next 2 weeks, due the 14th but I think she would explode if she waiths till then (w00t)

I can see one of your boys have also white stripe on his nose, Genevieve has 2 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
imperative said:
Hi All!
Wanted to share some new pics,just a couple, of our not so little tribe!

Scarlett will be 1years  on 23rd Nov! Boys will be 1 year 10th Dec.How quick has that gone?

:wub:

theboys.jpg

the3.jpg

How cute are they, and your sofa's still intact, you've done well!

they have changed.almost grown up now.

bless them there so lovely :wub: :wub:

Scarlets birthday is the same as my daughters (she will be 17) :lol: .... those are lovely photos of your dogs :wub: , and yes time flies to fast dosnt it.... :)

Janimal said:
Scarlets birthday is the same as my daughters (she will be 17) :lol: .... those are lovely photos of your dogs :wub: , and yes time flies to fast dosnt it.... :)
Scarlet and your daughter share my birth date as well. :)

Lovely photos :thumbsup:

They look absolutely stunning :wub: :wub: - all beautiful and in gorgeous condition :wub: - well done you! :cheers:

cant believe this year has gone so quick (w00t)

i remember your post when you got them.

they are still as gorgeous as ever :wub: :wub: :wub:

lovely pics of beautiful dogs. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lovely piks Jax, can't believe it's a year already. I hope next year Worcestor will have an open on with a peddy class for us all. :thumbsup: Sterling and Kai look in great condition and Scarlett's colour always amazes me! :wub:

Thank you all for your kind words for our "babies" :wub:

They are all so funny.At times its like having a house full of school kids! (w00t)

We wouldnt be without them though :D

Scarletts official Birthday Portrait coming soon! :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back