The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scottish Championships

hunnyf21

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i'd like to wish everybody the best of luck for the golden jacket event and the scottish championships, unfortunately milo (aurora borealis) and joe (joe 3) will not be attending or this will be the likely hood. i'm going into hospital for a major op and wont be well enough to attend that weekend.

I wish you all a safe journey up and injury free weekend

love Tan x

good luck through your op hope you make a speedy recovery :luck: :luck:

have a speedy recovery,take care :luck: :luck: :luck:milo was realy on form and must of been the favorite for the 30 lb.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad asked me to wish you a speedy recovery and to take care of yourself.

wots up with u like tanya never heard from u for a while :- "

hope all goes well tanyia take care xxx

Would like to wish everyone attending the Scottish Championships and the Scottish Derby good luck, for those of you camping we hope you enjoy your stay and the weather is kind to you all. We are well aware how everywhere else can be bathed in sunshine while Scotland shivers in comparison. But Arthur assures me he has booked two weeks of sunshine for this time of year, so if it rains blame him LOL

I like the format of this event all the dogs have a chance of going all the way even the bigger ones there should be some close racing.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back