The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scottish Region Weekend

Demblue

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Due to the success of the May weekend at East Ayrshire the Scottish Region have decided to hold another weekend of racing.It will consist of the Saltire Cup(Added Prize Money) on the Saturday for Top Gun and Top Ten points and The Danny Keirs Memorial on the Sunday for Top Ten points.Muirkirk Caravan site will put live entertainment on the Saturday and there will be games night on the Friday.East Ayrshire WRC and The Scottish Region would like to thank The Whippet News and Les Windle for their help on setting up this weekend.

the weekend of 14 & 15th august 2 weeks before the champs

cheers jim

not sure if you no Jim but notts and derby have a open on 15th aug 2 weeks before champs as well (w00t)

then maybe this weekend event could be put on while devon is seen as though its more then 100 miles away plus, lots of people around here not going to devon and to much to travelling for the scottish i dont see why there could be a problem

but we'll be going whenver it is :clown: :thumbsup:

One day i'll make an East Ayrshire weekend :thumbsup: Was quite looking forward to a wheelbarrow race with Yvonne as the barrow (w00t) :lol: Maybe next time :thumbsup:

One day i'll make an East Ayrshire weekend :thumbsup: Was quite looking forward to a wheelbarrow race with Yvonne as the barrow (w00t) :lol: Maybe next time :thumbsup:

what injury was you going to cause me in that i wonder (w00t) think i may pass on that karen bet everyones pleased about that lol :thumbsup:

what injury was you going to cause me in that i wonder (w00t) think i may pass on that karen bet everyones pleased about that lol :thumbsup:

Can't type an answer i'm to busy laughing

Think we'd have made the journey just to see that bugger the racing lol (w00t) :clown:

Think we'd have made the journey just to see that bugger the racing lol (w00t) :clown:
See Karen,she doesn't realise how popular she is :- Wonder if we can talk Kirkcaldy Club into putting a race on ;)

oh yes brill we can have the 2 karen's wheelbarrow race now that would be something worth seeing :sweating: :-

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if you no Jim but notts and derby have a open on 15th aug 2 weeks before champs as well (w00t)
on the champs track (w00t)

be careful ayrshire folks might look at giving there dogs a look up derby/notts +save there coppers for the champs w/e.

money is tight these days and with the price of fuel (w00t) great to run your dogs but think these days folks are being selective

and staying local if possible.

best of luck with the w/e.

Just bringing this up as was asked why it hadnt been advertised anywhere :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah I think they usually do peddi racing as there are a few peddis at club, Best to wait until Danny or Jim can confirm that tho, Im sure it wont be a problem. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back