The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selby & Kelmarsh Gamefairs

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cant wait for these 2 gamefairs at Easter, Saturday at Selby then head south to Kelmarsh on sunday then back north again to Selbyfor mondays fair.

Last year the snow reeked havoc as im sure everyone remembered...surely it wont happen again this year :(

Who cares ! Robbie, Sammy and i will be there no matter what ! We didnt get to Kelmarsh last year as we were snowed-in so really looking forward to it this year as we`ll meet up with my sister.

Weekend after that im off to south Wales to Monmouth for my first Lurcherworld event, itll be good to meet up with the Cornish rabble again ! :D

Lock up your valuables..The Monkey Dogs in town !

Last edited by a moderator:
I,m goinging on the saturday John, so see you there, only racing one though, i,ll be racing Billie Jo my deerhound x , what you seen run at Lurcherworld, she has had a nice winter and is still fit, cheers jeff

Picture075.jpg

Who's organizing the racing this year?

I,m goinging on the saturday John, so see you there, only racing one though, i,ll be racing Billie Jo my deerhound x , what you seen run at Lurcherworld, she has had a nice winter and is still fit, cheers jeff
Picture075.jpg
She looks in fantastic order mate ! Im sure shell do well for you there. Fletch...its run by Paddy and his Coursing Crew. Though i was talking to him last week and hes based at Kelmarsh but he has others running Selby under the "Coursing Crew" name.

john

me and my clan are goin too. looking forward to it that was good last year goin to bed and wakein upto about 7 inches of snow ive sum class pics if i could poast them lol 8)

I'm surprised you bother with selby mate, the last time i went it was crap!!!

me and my clan are goin too. looking forward to it that was good last year goin to bed and wakein upto about 7 inches of snow ive sum class pics if i could poast them lol 8)

Call round Guss some night and ill show you how to post pix. heres that snow..just to remind you lol

S8301999.jpg

S8301994.jpg

S8301990.jpg

Shouldve been called "BIRRRRRRRRRR Castle" ;)

Mally ive always enjoyed Selby and Kelmarsh fairs..either of them i treat as mini-holidays...with the pointy-faced kids !

Picture075.jpg
She looks in fantastic order mate ! Im sure shell do well for you there. Fletch...its run by Paddy and his Coursing Crew. Though i was talking to him last week and hes based at Kelmarsh but he has others running Selby under the "Coursing Crew" name.

john
Cheers Humph :)

no probs john will have too find out how to do it makes me look like a novice lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back