The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sensative Tummy

mazncarey

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi all

hope you are all well!

harleys previous owner had been feeding harvey on wonder dog, as meet gives him to poops! :x so i am going to keep him on this food but i am thinking about vit and min intake if u know what i mean? is this enough for him?

any ideas i am thankfull for! :thumbsup:

thanks maz

Is that the Snyeds wonder dog??? (sorry if its spelt wrong!) :- "

If it is I had Inca on the original one for a while but they do make one for a sensitive tummy too.

Its meant to have all the vitamins etc in it but after a while Inca's coat went all scurvy :(

I've tried loads of different dried foods and none of them did what it said it would on the packaging.

I've had both of mine on the raw died for a few weeks now and they're coats are shiney and they are full of energy and bounce and they're poo is firm and not that smelly...and theres less of it than before :thumbsup:

There should be something in the FAQ's that will give you all the info you should need though.

my whippet cross jack russell has colitis and he tried loads of different foods.

we now have all the dogs on James Wellbeloved dry food, it is hypo allergenic and no artificial colours etc etc gluten free etc.

Their coats are lovely and soft and shiney they have good skin,nice firm poo and best of all Bryns tummy has been fine for almost a year. until we changed to this food he was regularly on antibiotics and or steroids etc.

so for the first time in nine years he is really really well. :)

Thats really good :thumbsup:

James Welbeloved gave Dippy the runs and she was off it for days...it just shows how different dogs can be with food :)

hellybobs said:
Thats really good  :thumbsup:
James Welbeloved gave Dippy the runs and she was off it for days...it just shows how different dogs can be with food  :)

Oh absolutey.

All five of mine are on JW....the whippets on the senior and the boxer and beagle on the adult version.

The thing to remember with the dry complete food is to give around half the amount of food that the manufacturer recommends.With many dry foods if you feed a little too much(ie suggested amount)it tends to go straight through the dog.

This tends to be especially the case with pups and young dogs.

My dogs get fresh cooked meat, fish and chicken Partly because the eldest is a fuss pot and would not eat dried food anyway. This I mix with mixer biscuits and add to that a daily 'Dorwest Herbs' evening primrose capsule. Their coats are in excellent condition and everything else is as it should be. They also enjoy what they eat and look forward to mealtimes.

Thats the main thing...if your dogs happy and healthy and looks forward to their meals...what more can you ask for :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back