The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shanes Castel

lovelylady

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
is there an all-ireland whippet race competiton too ? were scared to run our girl as she get bumped and wont run without stoping now :(

so who will win the racing then in the lurchers. is colt still recovering, will he be there. and the unders i havent seen her race yet but who will catch torri if at all

cant wait. bet theres some serious training going on on the quiet in armagh and dundonald

You wont have to worry about Ernie turning up to defend his title and compete in the `Whippet` section this year, as I will be in America !

Nobody has actually defined what is classed as Whippet Racing over here yet ? Is it open to all kinds of Whippets ie: K.C. ones, working ones and racing ones ? They are all different, but are still whippets and easily recognisable as that, as opposed to the Lurcher type half breds.

Good luck to all those competing and i`ll look forward to taking the winner on at a later date if they fancy it ! 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
ill tell everyone this if a we dog called bud does not win the whippet racing ill be shocked

i dont belive there is a all ireland whippet racing championships but there will be in september ran by the n.ireland working whippet club as every one who has won the show racing and coursing will be entered along with the winners form all the big game fairs over here

robert

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back