The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shepton Mallet Game Fair

tigger2007

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D Lara proved it today that she has the looks :wub: she came first in the puppy showing and then got reserve champion puppy in the final.she also ran a blinder in the puppy race coming in second in a 5 pup race.which we were well pleased

with as she was the youngest one in it :wub:

Tigger done very well aswell in her over 23 straight racing winning her heat .then going on too win the final :D

sorry no pics as our batterys went in the camera.

paul and sarah

Well done to you all especially Lara, Jade sends congrats to her sis. :thumbsup: If I'm right I think the judge today was Nigel Varney who is the Chairman of the N.L.R.C.

Sonia

Well done Tigger and Lara!!!! :cheers:

What a great day for you, Sarah and Paul :thumbsup:

:) Well done Sarah I bet your on cloud nine tonight, Sounds like this show as improved a lot from last years, will deffo go next year, :thumbsup: Di

Congratulations on tiggers win, lara's second in the racing, and puppy reserve, i think these pups are going to a force to be reckoned with when they mature :D

Well done

Congratulations on tiggers win, lara's second in the racing, and puppy reserve, i think these pups are going to a force to be reckoned with when they mature :D Well done
Id like to second that Debbie ! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on tiggers win, lara's second in the racing, and puppy reserve, i think these pups are going to a force to be reckoned with when they mature :D Well done
Well done 'Lara Storm Chaser' winning a massive puppy bitch class ! The judge was actually Barry Montgomery (Leics) & not Nigel Varney, misprint in all the adverts. Huge Lurcher entry, beautiful weather & the rings outside. Hopefully next year they will go back to having two judges & rings, the entry definately warrented it !

We had to leave before the end, could somebody post who won the Lurcher championship, I know on the Sat, Rebus' brother Alfie won the championship, so well done to him......

we had a lovely weekend my lola (a russell ) won both her showing classes and her racing heat ,seemed a really nice lot who where orgainizing the show and i cant believe i stayed out in march :eek:

yes they definatly could do with 2 lurcher judges we left about 4 and they where only just starting the classes in the championship

we had a lovely weekend my lola (a russell ) won both her showing classes and her racing heat ,seemed a really nice lot who where orgainizing the show and i cant believe i stayed out in march :eek: yes they definatly could do with 2 lurcher judges we left about 4 and they where only just starting the classes in the championship
welldone tish with your win,we left at about 5 and they still were still judgeing the last class o23'' rough bitch

so havent got a clue what time the championship finals were :lol:

:) Well done Sarah I bet your on cloud nine tonight, Sounds like this show as improved a lot from last years, will deffo go next year, :thumbsup: Di
:D hi di had a great day lara storm chaser ran really well she only turned 7 months old on saturday

and the rest of the dogs were 11 months old so she done us proud. as for tigger she is running very well.

in the showing there was alot of entrys especailly in the puppys. so Lara done verywell to win that and then get reserve

champion hope too see you soon sarah :thumbsup:

Good meeting a few names from here. Didn't see all of the showing but enjoyed the races.

Well done sarah !

Rhys

Good meeting a few names from here. Didn't see all of the showing but enjoyed the races.
Well done sarah !

Rhys

cheers rhys didnt see you there will see you at the royal welsh i expect :thumbsup:

sarah

it was a FUN FUN FUN weekend lol. i am really pleased with Dylan, he won his sat terrier race and got a little cup, got 1st in xbreed and even better on sun got barged out in heat and kept on going, and put in final and got chomped and still went on to the finish - he usually quits when interfered with or not winning (or does the interfering the little so an so), i've just gota get him to race around corners now lol. it was great seeing so many whippy/beds, my fav at moment.

Well done 'Lara Storm Chaser' winning a massive puppy bitch class ! The judge was actually Barry Montgomery (Leics) & not Nigel Varney, misprint in all the adverts. Huge Lurcher entry, beautiful weather & the rings outside. Hopefully next year they will go back to having two judges & rings, the entry definately warrented it !

We had to leave before the end, could somebody post who won the Lurcher championship, I know on the Sat, Rebus' brother Alfie won the championship, so well done to him......
thanks maria hope to see you soon :D

well done to tigger and lara!!! thats brilliant..you both must be chuffed to nuts :D

:D Lara proved it today that she has the looks :wub: she came first in the puppy showing and then got reserve champion puppy in the final.she also ran a blinder in the puppy race coming in second in a 5 pup race.which we were well pleasedwith as she was the youngest one in it :wub:

Tigger done very well aswell in her over 23 straight racing winning her heat .then going on too win the final :D

sorry no pics as our batterys went in the camera.

paul and sarah

:D Go Girls!! well done you 2, and off course congrats to sarah and Paul

Mandy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back