The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shih tzu pup

purple07

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, I'm new and have a 15 week old shih tzu male who's gorgeous! My mum and dad had his sister but we had an extremely unfortunate accident at the weekend where The two of them were playing in the garden and she smacked her head into our wooden planter then died in her sleep a couple of hours later due to a bleed on her brain. So cruel, I keep re living it over and over, my mum is in bits. I feel so protective over mine now and scared I'm going to lose him. Found this site for some support really. How quickly you fall in love with them. He's our first.

Thats just a terrible thing to happen, but an accident is just that. Your puppy needs to run around and play and be a proper puppy, over protecting him will make behaviour problems for you in the future, make the most of your puppy, our dogs are only with us for a short time anyway and we should treasure every minute with them. I hope you are able to make a new beginning with your Boy and know his sister did not suffer, consider a resue dog for your Mum if she can, they need a whole lot of care and looking after and this might take hermind off the sadness and give a rescue dog a new home as well. Our thoughts are with you.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back