The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shock Horror !

excuseme

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have just walked through the house and found in a doorway a black thing that looked like a tightly rolled up black bag with a fat knot in the middle, I had a close look (without wearing my glasses) and decided that this is what it must be.
I put my hand down to pick it up (no glove on), to my horror, after touching it, I realised it was a piece of poo that must have been stuck to a bottom and dropped off indoors:eek:.
I quickly took a tissue from my pocket and removed it. None of the girls owned up to it though. :rolleyes:

By the way, there was no plastic in the little bundle, it was 100% poo with a piece of grass at one end.
I got the bleach bottle out and soaked my hands in some very strong bleachy and hot soapy water.

Thank you @JoanneF , that's a bit like shutting the stable after the horse has bolted. I only need to wear glasses for reading/close up:rolleyes:. I don't usually wear them for picking up poo.:rolleyes:

Eewww! indeed. Poor you. I think we need the vomit emoji for this thread. So useful on any forum dog-related.

Staying on the poo subject...

My sleeping habits have changed a lot because of some medical issues I have...so now when I fall in sleep I'm totally 'gone'. So other night I had 'snoozed off' and I didn't wake up for the usual late night call from our girls....poor things.
One of them must have been very desperate as when I eventually woke up for their alert and staggered in my sleepy confusion towards back door to let them into garden...….YEP...I nearly broke my neck by slipping onto a turd. :eek:
So not to make their discomfort take any longer, I had to hop on a one foot to the door before starting the cleaning operation.....:rolleyes:
I don't know which is more horrid...to have to scoop poo off from one's foot and between toes....or once when on holiday, I stood on cockroach...a HUGE one and felt it pop under the foot.....or when I walked into the warm cow pat... :confused:
I don't do these thing intentionally, but when you have life time habit of walking about bare footed (as much as possible)….things tend to happen :rolleyes::D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back