The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shocked at how these shock collars are promoted for sale

Kontiki

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
E3167AE5-BBAF-4251-A6BF-F8787EB543E7.png

There are many things in this world that make me veel embarraced, or really disgraced to be a human being! This is one of the many things! What IS it with people that they think it is great to be 'in charge', acceptable to bully, great to abuse. Breaks my heart, and things are getting worse by the generation. :(

I agree but I wonder if it feels as though it’s getting worse because everything is out there for all to see on the wonderful and terrible social media

:( I thought shock collars had been banned in the UK

If I tried a shock collar on my 'best friend' she'd slap me for sure!! These things are just so awful and it is incredibly scary and worrying that people can buy them at all, never mind buy them easily thinking it will 'fix' their pup..:(

I agree but I wonder if it feels as though it’s getting worse because everything is out there for all to see on the wonderful and terrible social media
Kontiki, I guess you are right of course. More is posted, but do you also think that some people are becoming very monetary focussed and therefore less considerate to the animals (and humans actually, thinking about what the World Health Organisation do to humans!) - btw, what DID happen to the man who went happily cycling off to have the very first Covid vacination? Never heard any more about him did we!...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back