The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shortage of Hills Digestive i/d canned food.

Dibbythedog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My neighbour has a little Yorkie on this diet that she usually gets from her vet, The vet has run out and they dont know when they will get supplies of canned . She was so worried so I went online and indeed there is a shortage and out of stock coming up a lot. Ive ordered some from a firm on Amazon and paws crossed they will be delivered next week.
i noticed it was just this diet but kidney diet too. :(

Anyone else having problems?

It isn't manufactured abroad is it?

We ordered several month's supply of food (not Hills) before the end of the Brexit transition period, just in case there were supply chain problems.

Not that that helps your neighbour though :(

Oops brexit I am worried bout my cheddar haha. It will be fine but they have a backlash on admin now. Like us.
Look for a alternative, their are many of those. Just make sure its the same ingredient list and lowfat for the time beeing.

Hello @Dibbythedog - Den was on a hills diet like this and there was a shortage the first lockdown.

I used to get it from all of these sites:

fetch
Zoo plus
Pet planet

It isn't manufactured abroad is it?

We ordered several month's supply of food (not Hills) before the end of the Brexit transition period, just in case there were supply chain problems.

Not that that helps your neighbour though :(

Its manufactured in the USA. I think there are problems there but perhaps the distributors are European and Brxit and Covid causing problems

Hello @Dibbythedog - Den was on a hills diet like this and there was a shortage the first lockdown.

I used to get it from all of these sites:

fetch
Zoo plus
Pet planet

Ive tried all the usual suspects and they are all out of stock but Ive managed to get two orders on Amazon so fingers crossed they will deliver.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back