The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Silliness In The Snow

Django'sPeeps

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My brother and I just walked 5 mins down the road to the nearest playing field with the doggies. We were really lucky that there were no kids there playing in the snow... except for us! So we had the whole place for the dogs to run riot. :lol:

They had lots of fun chasing each other and the snowballs that Allan was throwing for them. Django always enjoys eating the snow, so almost all the photos show him with snow all over his nose! Whenever he caught up with the snowballs, he'd grab them and shake them to make sure they were dead!

DSCN1824.jpg

DSCN1825.jpg

DSCN1830.jpg

DSCN1832.jpg

DSCN1834.jpg

DSCN1835.jpg

DSCN1836.jpg

DSCN1837.jpg

Normally we'd take off their coats when they're running around, but it was so cold. Plus they kept wrestling and rolling around in the snow, so they would've been soaking wet by the end of the walk!

DSCN1838.jpg

DSCN1839.jpg

DSCN1840.jpg

And then Neela slipped through the bars in the children's playground and couldn't figure out how to get back out again!!! :rolleyes:

DSCN1845.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
great pics, I'm well jealous we have nothing here, totally nothing I WANT SNOW!!! ;)

Weve just come back inside from our walk out in the really deep snow here too....great

pictures...just love whippies in the snow... :wub:

looks like you all had great fun :)) poor little neelas face she looks confused in the playground :lol: :wub:

They certainly enjoyed the snow, lovely pictures :wub:

Similar amount of snow to us...just enough though for them to know somethings different!

They look to be enjoying it :wub: :wub:

wow i am spoilt all these fab snowy pics ,looks like they had a great time :D

Took some videos too. The first one's really funny. My brother throws a snowball for them and they go pelting off in the wrong direction!

In this one the two of them are extremely obedient and Neela is an expert snowball-chaser. Or not. Apparently she just didn't "get it".

And some silly running about...

Right at the end of this one Neela starts running after a pair of bicycles *ahem*. So I decided to stop shooting the video!

Great pictures, they look like they are really enjoying the snow and look lovely and cosy in their coats :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back