The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Skc

Yep . Pups and Libbee ,

Cant say PUPS much longer as they are 1 Year old on Saturday (w00t) Where did that year go :eek:

JAX said:
Yep . Pups and Libbee ,
Cant say PUPS much longer as they are 1 Year old on Saturday  (w00t)   Where did that year go :eek:

So does that mean Merlin wont be competing against Harvee on Saturday !! :sweating: :thumbsup: :p

Sorry , but Harvee is still classed as a pup as he was under 12 months on first day of show, but on saying that I think ive put him in Junior anyway :b

JAX said:
Sorry , but Harvee is still classed as a pup as he was under 12 months on first day of show, but on saying that I think ive put him in Junior anyway  :b

Of course - silly me :b :thumbsup: See you there :D

I'm going with Daisy and Stripes ( see you at Gleneagles Jill )

I cannot believe all these puppies are a year old (w00t)

I will get up if the weather forcast looks good but its so cold for us Southern Belles :( :p

Karen said:
I will get up if the weather forcast looks good but its so cold for us Southern Belles :(   :p
You're not considering doing one of your day trips are you??? (w00t) Makes me tired just thinking about it!!! -_- -_- LOL!

dessie said:
Karen said:
I will get up if the weather forcast looks good but its so cold for us Southern Belles :(   :p
You're not considering doing one of your day trips are you??? (w00t) Makes me tired just thinking about it!!! -_- -_- LOL!

Yep, day tripper me. I prefer it that way. If I go up and stay the night I am always so tired in the morning.

6 hours there 7 hours back. Mind you after H.A.S the weather will have to be good, Im not going all that way to scrub along in a indoor unmowed field up to my ankles in mud :rant:

GOD KAREN YOU MUST BE THE LONGEST DAY TRIPPER IN WHIPPETS :( I NEED AT LEAST TWO NIGHTS IN SCOTLAND, ANY RESULTS YET

WIGGLEY said:
GOD KAREN YOU MUST BE THE LONGEST DAY TRIPPER IN WHIPPETS :( I NEED AT LEAST TWO NIGHTS IN SCOTLAND, ANY RESULTS YET

You would have had two nights if you went today, its on Saturday :p

I will be there but nobody worry no ear plugs needed as i am just chumming my mum in law with her 3 and blue isnt entered not brave enough for such a big show.

Look forward to seeing everyone there on sat and :luck: everyone who is going.

Karen said:
dessie said:
Karen said:

Yep, day tripper me. I prefer it that way. If I go up and stay the night I am always so tired in the morning.

6 hours there 7 hours back. Mind you after H.A.S the weather will have to be good, Im not going all that way to scrub along in a indoor unmowed field up to my ankles in mud :rant:

Sadly the weather forecast isnt looking good, could well be a repeat of HAS, but warmer- so out with the wellies :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back