The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Skin/lump above butt

hannahireland

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry to anyone that may not like the picture, I'm just looking some advice before deciding on vet visit.

I noticed this growth above Maisys anus last night, she is currently in heat and I noticed her licking so just done a quick check. To me it's like a skin tag and when I put gloves on to examine she didn't seem bothered, not a flinch.

Has anyone seen anything similar or any advice?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG-20190102-WA0034.jpeg
    IMG-20190102-WA0034.jpeg
    698 KB · Views: 195
It's not possible to diagnose online, and even if someone has seen something similar that was harmless, any lump should be checked out by a vet because there's no guarantee that it is harmless. I hope she's fine - do let us know what the vet says!

It's not possible to diagnose online, and even if someone has seen something similar that was harmless, any lump should be checked out by a vet because there's no guarantee that it is harmless. I hope she's fine - do let us know what the vet says!

Just been to the vets, as she is currently in heat she said it could be something that's always been there it's just more noticeable as she's swollen and as it's just a bit of skin it's nothing to worry about

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back