The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Skye Growing Up

Rosie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Have been a bad owner and not taken many pictures lately, these were taken a month ago and only just got around to putting them on Photobucket :- ". Thought some of you would like to see how Skye is growing up :wub: She really is a lovely girl and so enthusiastic about everything :huggles: .

On Sunday we are going racing and Skye is having her first trial behind the lure :D . I have no doubt that she will take to it as she is chasing everything that moves - leaves, squirrels, rabbits, plastic bags, crows etc :lol:

P1010314.jpg

P1010326.jpg

P1010332.jpg

P1010316_1.jpg

P1010335.jpg

P1010346.jpg

What a beautiful girl! :wub: :wub: :wub: I love her colouring.

Last edited by a moderator:
aww two lovely girls :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

good luck for sunday,bet you all have a good time :thumbsup: :luck:

Skye is beautiful, she has such pretty eyes. :wub:

Hope she does really well on her first trial :thumbsup: :luck:

Zulu also is a fan of chasing crows, they were all dive bombing him in the field at the top of the woods the other day and he loved it. :teehee:

Shes looking great Kath... :thumbsup: all grown up... :huggles: she always had such a pretty face.....and she dosnt look too big next to your lovely little girl either.. :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Both your girls are beautiful :wub: :wub: Skye has grown so much :huggles:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

finally some pics :- "

shes looking rather gorgeous, so is pheobe though :wub: :wub:

:huggles: :huggles:

What a pretty girlie! In fact you have two gorgeous girls there. Ahhhh, just lovely.

k4tie-d said:
:wub:   :wub:   :wub:
finally some pics :- "

shes looking rather gorgeous, so is pheobe though :wub:   :wub:

:huggles:   :huggles:

I know :b :- " , I just find photobucket so frustrating :blink:

Skye kept on at me as sisters Ruby and Star are on here and she wanted to be too :lol: .

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, they are both currently fast asleep under snuggle beds hopefully conserving energy for tomorrow :D

What lovely pictures :wub:

Skye is just gorgeous :wub:

Lovely colour :thumbsup:

I know what you mean about photobucket

...... I've been waiting all afternoon for it to

upload a few small videos :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back