The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Skye & Phoebe Pics

Rosie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thought it was about time I shared some more pictures of Skye as she is growing up so fast :wub: . Her and Phoebe are now best friends and love to 'fight' in the garden :D . They chase each other round and of course Phoebs is faster so not to be outdone Skye hides in the bushes and then ambushes her as she comes past (w00t) .

After a good chase round they now curl up together and I often find them in the same bed :wub:

But firstly a good scrap over a ball :)

P1000950.jpg

P1000954.jpg

P1000943_1.jpg

P1000949.jpg

And then a little rest :wub:

P1000859.jpg

P1000876.jpg

P1000927.jpg

And finally some more of Skye :D . Some of these pics are a bit old now and it's amazing to see how much she has changed in such a short time :)

P1000847_1.jpg

P1000870_1.jpg

P1000811.jpg

Kate, Skye is looking just beautiful and yes she has grown lots and is changing I agree...even more... :wub: :wub:

Im so pleased Phoebe and her are now good friends...its great to see them both playing in the garden... :huggles: :huggles:

when will she have her first walk out??

Gorgeous photos of Skye and Phoebe. :wub: :huggles: :wub: Really love the one of Skye asleep with legs in the air. :wub: :wub:

yeah!!! at last (w00t)

im so glad their friends, love the one of them lying side by side :huggles:

skye is such a cutie :wub: and pheobie is gorgeous :wub:

ruby and star send a big :huggles: and a sloppy :*

Skye and Phoebe are a beautiful pair - they compliment each other so well and are already inseperable by the looks of it :wub: :wub:

The last Photo with the flowers is a Calendar Shot :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great pics! Lovely to see Skye again - I just cant believe how alike her and Zulu are, they are practically identical. (w00t)

Glad her and Phoebe are buddies now, they are such sweet natured pups, I enjoy life with Zulu and Pax more each day. :wub:

:) Lovely pics of 2 gorgeous dogs, :wub: :wub: Skye is growing up very fast.

SKYE is a great name by the way. :thumbsup: It is the name I had decided on for our

next whippet along with STAR if we end up with 2. :- " :- "

Sonia and Jesse xx

Is she going to be making an appearance at BSFA this time? :D

The girls are looking lovely, as is your garden - I hope it stays like that with a puppy on the rampage (w00t)

Thanks for you lovely comments everyone :huggles: . Will try and answer some of the questions :))

Is she going to be making an appearance at BSFA this time? 
Would love to take her but she is really bad in the car :x :x so will have to wait and see, if i go on my own as usual then couldn't cope but might take her if someone was with me to catch the you know what (w00t) :x
I just cant believe how alike her and Zulu are, they are practically identical. 
I know :lol: I used to get them both muddled up on the Gem pictures all the time, Skye has a little white flash on the back of her neck which helped :D
The last Photo with the flowers is a Calendar Shot
Thank you, I love that one as well :wub:
when will she have her first walk out??
She already has Janice, she's been going out since last weekend :D I have to say she is a natural and been really easy to lead train, she goes along happily following Phoebe or by my side when she's on her own :) . It's a pleasure taking them both out :huggles:
yeah!!! at last 
yeah i know :- " . Got the bulk update working on Photobucket so should be no excuse for more now :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back