The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sliplead

mark the moocher

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi guys does anyone know where i can buy a double sliplead from ?leather ,whippet size ?the same type a lure coursing slipper would use cheers

mark the moocher said:
hi guys does anyone know where i can buy a double sliplead from ?leather ,whippet size ?the same type a lure coursing slipper would use cheers
THE GREYHOUND AND WHIPPET SHOP ADVERTISE ONE FOR £45.00 :thumbsup:

larruu said:
mark the moocher said:
THE GREYHOUND AND WHIPPET SHOP ADVERTISE ONE FOR £45.00 :thumbsup:

cheers, is that a website?or? :b found it thanks :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Ya, The best place to get any type of leads etc from is BlackDog he is usually at most of the Lurcherworld shows and he also has a web site where you can purchase them from Which is www.blackdogtrading.com Hope you get what your looking for. Clare.

clare Bow said:
HI Ya, The best place to get any type of leads etc from is BlackDog he is usually at most of the Lurcherworld shows and he also has a web site where you can purchase them from Which is www.blackdogtrading.com Hope you get what your looking for. Clare.
thanks very much:thumbsup:

If you intend to use it for hunting then save your money use a piece of cord or webbing it works better and cost nowt if you just want to pose then please carry on. :- "

Hi Mark

I could make you something like this

Pretty sure this fella does them, heard real good things about him.

The gamekeepers shed

Well I had a look and I cant see them but im pretty sure he has made them, drop him an email and ask...

Last edited by a moderator:
This fella also does custom work, some leather too. This is who I got my collars from and they are still going 5 years down the line, look good as new.

Strong Stuff

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back