The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Slow Forum

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Is k9 ridiculously slow today?

It doesn't seem to be my computer coz its fine on other web sites but on here it's slow beyond belief.

ive found it slow since thursday....i thought i was the only one :b

i found it slow last night,i thought it was k9 as i'm on broadband :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

It may be that your computer has the netsky virus, if you do a virus scan it should spot it. It hides in windows programmes and circulates through e-mails and makes internet access slow. AVG have a free removal tool on their website which you may need to use as most anti-virus programmes cannot remove it because they see it as part of the windows program. Hope this helps.

Jacqui :))

I have been finding K9 very slow for the last few days. At some points it just wouldn't load at all. Could it be the virus if it only affects one website? Also as a lot of us seem to have noticed a slowness is it more likely to be K9?

Ok K9's having a laugh at me now, as soon as I posted the above post K9 is going as fast as hell (w00t) .... not that I'm complaining mind :- "

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back