The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

suyintung

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello fellow dog moms & dads!

I'm currently conducting market research on small dogs (<10kg) in the UK. If you're interested in helping me out, please send me a private message and I will send the link over to you.

This would be a great help to me and my business and I would be happy to offer you a chance to sample my products for free once I launch. I'm still in the process of data collection to be able to provide the best service possible, and hope to be able to get enough responses here.

Thank you so much in advance if you do reach out - it's a short survey that won't take up much of your time at all.
But feel free to write as much or as little as possible, and stay anonymous if you'd prefer.

Suyin

Can you tell us a bit more about your product? And why, specifically it is aimed at small dogs?

My dog is 8 kilos, I'm not sure I've come across many things (apart from clothes) aimed at dogs on the basis of size.

My product is a subscription box service for small dogs that will include treats, toys, and natural chews.

One issue I've come across since moving to the UK is the lack of size-appropriate toys and chews for my pups, especially in physical pet stores. This resulted in me having to dive very deep online and use trial and error to find items for my pups (they're both about 5kg).

My dogs are quite picky with toys and tend to prefer smaller ones that they could run around with, and when it comes to chews, I find myself having to cut down big pieces of freeze-dried tendon or something and end up breaking my knives.

This made me wonder if other people came across the same issue, as well, and if I could help solve it 😊

There are lots of subscription boxes available out there, and I have found myself wanting to purchase them myself. But having seen reviews and pictures, they all seem like they wouldn't be size-appropriate for my girls.

I'd love to hear if anyone else has experienced the same thing!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back