The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Smokey

longstone lass

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ian,

Colin has just told me that you have decided not to run Smokey at the all Irelands because of his health. it must have been a hard dicession to come to after all the work you have put into him. it has been paying of for you both as seen in the last three races Smokey has run, he has done you proud.

this is a wise dicession mate and it will pay of in the long run

all da best :luck:

rhonda & colin

longstone lad said:
Ian,  Colin has just told me that you have decided not to run Smokey at the all Irelands because of his health.  it must have been a hard dicession to come to after all the work you have put into him. it has been paying of for you both as seen in the last three races Smokey has run, he has done you proud.

this is a wise dicession mate and it will pay of in the long run

all da best  :luck:

rhonda & colin

ian sorry mate about the boss womens spelling but shes still druged up legal ones that is lol

With Smokey's recent spell at the vets I too think its a wise move to rest him now :thumbsup:

Hoping for a full recovery for Smokey very soon.. :huggles:

You too Rhonda.. ;)

Tracey x

good move mate. shanes castle would ruin him. atleast hel live to race another day ! :thumbsup:

beaubeau said:
With Smokey's recent spell at the vets I too think its a wise move to rest him now :thumbsup:  

Hoping for a full recovery for Smokey very soon.. :huggles:

You too Rhonda.. ;)

Tracey x

thankyou Tracey :thumbsup:

rhonda

sorry have i missed something but.... whats up with smokey? :unsure:

I hope hes ok? :unsure: :huggles:

glad to see big smokey got the all clear to go from the vet will ian change his mind now and run him?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back