The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

snuggles

lynyona

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sometimes Betty just wants snuggles especially if she s having a bit of an off day she ll come up to me look then make a soft bark and I know she wants a cuddle she will then snuggle on to my shoulder and go to sleep. I presume that's maybe a thing from her litter buddies all snuggling together in a pile she was one of 11 puppies.I am wondering if I'm doing the right thing with her or just spoiling her ,as she grows she will be to big for me to do this with her ,after she's gone to sleep I lay her down in her bed sometimes she stays asleep sometimes she doesn't depend what's going on around her or who she can gnaw on for a while

Dogs are never too big or too old for snuggles ;) I love it when Misty climbs up and has a cuddle with me, she’s 3.5yrs and 24kg. I think she still thinks she’s that tiny puppy that could fit comfortably :D

Yes love snuggling my dogs. I have a massive Labrador at the moment, he takes up nearly the whole sofa wanting to sleep next to me and put his head on me :) He's ever so cute, I don't mind at all. I feel honoured he wants to come and sleep next to me :)

Remy used to sit in front of me with big puppy eyes.. I would say 'do you want mummy cuddles'? and he would know he could jump up, then he would lay his head on my chest and give a huge shuddering sigh before going to sleep..

Remy used to sit in front of me with big puppy eyes.. I would say 'do you want mummy cuddles'? and he would know he could jump up, then he would lay his head on my chest and give a huge shuddering sigh before going to sleep..
I'm sat at my computer with puppy snuggled on my shoulder and she s giving it some zzzzzzzz s .she gets heavy after a while so I have to lay her in her bed lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back