The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

So Proud Of My Daughter Bethany Gilbert

dart

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I just thought I let people know Bethany Gilbert getting back to normal after been very poorly today was her first full day back she still got have few more visit to Birmingham childrens hospital she lost 3 stone thought her illness but hopefully she now on way to full recovery doctor still not 100% sure what cause her to be so poorly it's been worrying few months I didn't say a lot about because I wasn't sure how serous is was going to turn out thanks to all my friends for keep asking about how she was getting on hope you be seen her back trackside soon thanks Lyndon

Last edited by a moderator:
GLAD TO HEAR IT LYNDEN SOON BE SEEING HER AT TRACKSIDE SEE YOU SOON BETHANY RAY RAE MAISIE AND BOYS :thumbsup:

Awwwww give her a big hug from me Lyndon.Glad to hear your on the mend Bethany xxxx

Brill news Lyndon cannot imagine what you and your family's been going through

Wonderful news for you all Lyndon, Send her our love and best wishes. Shes a brave girl

Great news shes on the mend Lyndon best wishes from Russ and family :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: So glad to hear the Good News! Give her my best wishes and hope to see her soon! :wub:

lyndon i didnt know m8 but im so glad shes on the mend,shes a really nice lass

shes a credit to you and your wife...

i know exactly what you will of been going through,when our ash was 16 she had a blood clot

my god we were no good as she lost her speach, she felt numb in her hands and her mouth

i hope we never ever have to go through that again

and you dont either.. she will be on the up and up now..love to bethany lyndon,yous all take care

hope to see yous about...kenny chris and family.x

Great news lyndon :thumbsup: Best wishes Bethany :thumbsup:

From Elaine & John

hope she,s back racing soon and she,s feeling a lot better

It don't bare thinking about thank god she's ok mate

Craig & Nicola :luck:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: GLAD TO HEAR BETHANY'S BETTER LYNDON. SEE YOU ALL SOON. :thumbsup:

BEST WISHES

VICKY and KEEGAN :luck: :luck:

Really good news Lyndon, glad Bethany is well on the mend again, best wishes Bethany you take care and see you soon. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back