The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sock Fetish.....

jnjsse

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
would'nt mind so much if he did'nt hide them aswell!

Resized_sock.jpg

Hero still has a knicker fetish (w00t) (used variety only of course) & he will be 7 in April bless him :wub: :thumbsup:

Dino had lost all interest in the ball I usually use for play with the dogs in the yard. Couldn't get him to chase it at all. Then I put it in an old sock and the GAME IS ON AGAIN!!!! :lol:

lol well we've had the pups for 1 day and already they have taken to my socks and trying to drag them off my feet (Is their sense of smell slight at a young age lol)

:D

running_free said:
lol well we've had the pups for 1 day and already they have taken to my socks
You've had the pups for one day???? WHERE ARE THE PICS ??????

No OH (running free)
Running Free and Imperative - you are each others OH?

aslan said:
running_free said:
lol well we've had the pups for 1 day and already they have taken to my socks
You've had the pups for one day???? WHERE ARE THE PICS ??????

No OH (running free)
Running Free and Imperative - you are each others OH?

They are OH's Lana :thumbsup: and thats what I was thinking a bit slow with all the pics I bet they are too busy for us now with those two lovely puppies :- "

Need pictures!!

Tiny has a show fetish, he steals them, chews them, cuddles them - whatever he can manage before he is caught! I went out to a funeral one day and came back and all that was left of a pair of shoes was the soles - he had eaten the rest! :rant:

Here's the proof - and the culprit!! :- "

shoes.JPG

p1010016.JPG

:oops: :oops: he does look a bit guilty doesn't he :lol: mine nick all the innersoles :rant:

I wish you hadn't said socks! Devil Dog (see previous pic) has now rolled in a load of washing and has stolen a sock and somehow has got a pair of pants on his head!! (w00t) (Unfortunately no photographic evidence this time cos my camera battery is flat!)

clairej810 said:
I wish you hadn't said socks!  Devil Dog (see previous pic) has now rolled in a load of washing and has stolen a sock and somehow has got a pair of pants on his head!!  (w00t) (Unfortunately no photographic evidence this time cos my camera battery is flat!)

(w00t) :lol: I would love to have seen a photo of that :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back