The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Collie X Pics

lurcherboy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
me0072tb.jpg

pot20lickers200031qt.jpg

me0059zv.jpg

all these lurchers are all border and beardie colli xs thay are all mine and bred by me apart from the black merle i bought him from handcock

How old are they Lurcherboy?, do you work them ?

my 2 pups are 10 month and the other blue bitch is 4 the merle dog is 6 yea i work them hard in the winter

Lurcherboy, I heard you only show your dogs, and that you are frightend of the dark in case the boogy man gets you (w00t)

Just joking, was that your lamp the other night behind the houses above the WH******ER RES???

Welcome to the site, dogs looking well matie :cheers:

hi bill m8 your right i diny like the dark lol no it wasny me at the whit res lol how u getting on had a look at your site m8 quality really interesting. im awat a show today bill in hawick

Nearly went myself, was touch and go at one point..Any more up your way in the near future, give me a bell, will come up for some crack, get my hands on them dogs of yours, see what they are really like.

lol bill no probs m8 next local show is selkirk in september come up and we,ll have a crack i got on not to bad i won the pairs and was second in the puppie class a good day. got some bad news one of my pups was ran over yesterday and killed she was a we cracker aswell. never mind these things happen .

Hi LB,

Who is sire of merle dog wot a stunner, post here in case I miss you elsewhere m8

Your fellow C x fan

Chaz

hi paul m8 how u doing the black merle is from hancock his father is boris yeltson

but the blue merle i bred from the black merle to the bitch she is standing beside m8 il put some more pics up m8 glad you like

QUALITY lurcherboy. :thumbsup:

Sorry to learn of the loss of your pup, RIP littleone :(

Well done at the Selkirk show.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers everyone the pup was one i had sold at six weks but i still think of them all as mine. the folk that bought them must think im a pest i phone to c how they are getting on all the time lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back