The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Holiday Pics Of Ruby

julie_s

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I was just sorting through the holiday pics and I thought i'd share a few with you as I haven't posted any for ages.

We went to the western isles and it's a really great place to take dogs btw... miles and miles of shell sand beaches like this... great flying footprints (w00t)

rubybeach.jpg

all that dashing about makes a whippet very tired...

rubylyingdown.jpg

Keeping an eye and an ear :lol: out for Corncrakes

lookingforcorncrakes.jpg

Posing at the Butt of Lewis and looking very grown up... where did my wee puppy go?

rubylewis.jpg

oh there she is... :wub:

portrait.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]beautiful[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

What beautiful photographs...really enjoyed those... :) :thumbsup:

oh shes gorgeous :wub: :huggles: glad you all and ruby enjoyed your holidays :thumbsup:

What a gorgeous little girlie :)) yes they do grow up quickly but they are all babies to me whatever age :)) that stretch of beach is beautiful where exactly is it?

Ruby looking lovely :wub: as every looking forward to getting kisses from her when we meet again. Lovely photo's.

whippetgood said:
What a gorgeous little girlie :)) yes they do grow up quickly but they are all babies to me whatever age  :)) that stretch of beach is beautiful where exactly is it?
The beach is called tolsta and it's on the NE coast of Lewis... just above Stornoway

map There are loads of beaches like this right throughout the western isles... if you have a look at the map south uist you'll see virtually all of the west coast is a beach :D and all with virtually no-one on them :thumbsup:

It was our first time visiting the islands we got a hopscotch ticket for calmac ferries and travelled all the way down through the outer hebridies from Lewis to Barra. I'd thoroughly recommend as a great holiday to go with a dog, as long as they have good sea legs of course. It was great apart from the camping :rant: . I was well fed up of camping after moving camp 3 times (it's all very well travelling and camping when you're travelling light in a wee two man tent but moving a family tent with a baby is a whole different ball game :wacko: ) We stayed in a hebridean hostel for the last few days which was like heaven :)

We camped in the Uists two years ago. We loved the beaches and the islands. It's a good job it's chilly and breezy most of the year, otherwise they'd be swamped with beach towels, deckchairs and holiday makers :thumbsup: The light there is really good for photography too :)

Lovely phtos btw :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Aww she is lovely! beautiful pics.We had a whippet cross called Ruby,sadly she passed away over a year ago...lovely name :thumbsup: :cheers:

You have a beautiful whippet there :wub:

The scenery is great too!

What lovely pictures of Ruby, Julie :wub: :wub: glad you had a good holiday :thumbsup:

julie_s said:
I was just sorting through the holiday pics and I thought i'd share a few with you as I haven't posted any for ages.
We went to the western isles and it's a really great place to take dogs btw... miles and miles of shell sand beaches like this... great flying footprints (w00t)

rubybeach.jpg

all that dashing about makes a whippet very tired...

rubylyingdown.jpg

Keeping an eye and an ear  :lol: out for Corncrakes

lookingforcorncrakes.jpg

Posing at the Butt of Lewis and looking very grown up... where did my wee puppy go?

rubylewis.jpg

oh there she is... :wub:

portrait.jpg

:p Great looking dog :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fabulous photos of Ruby and the scenery. :wub: :wub: It it looks a beautiful place to visit. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back