The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some More Photos

world.hunters

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Heres a few more photos i have taken in the past week or so,

Fly Fern and Bram on the beach with Rew and his dad, they did some retreiving with bram and the pups from the water, all enjoyed em selves and me and Rew took bram out for a quick shine, and had 2 out of 3 nice bunnies.

I took Storm out for a walk today and took a few more snaps, but there was squirrels everywhere and i had to stick him on the lead as he was inches away from catching them on more then one occation, only young ens but i dont want him on owt that bites back till heis good on the rabbits, he then stormed :feck: across the field, the fastest i have seen him run and it impressed me only to be trying his chance at catching crows lol. i then took him to do abit of retrieving up a steep hill and he is retrieving straight to hand. he is also doing well with blind stay and alot better with his recall, he is a total different dog when on his own, he will walk off lead at the side of me and if he strays of it only takes a sharp "get back" and he is back with me. Im hoping to do abit more jumping with him soon and get that up to scratch but all looks very promising for the future,

and i have started walking him everyday for 3+ hours this aint to much for him is it as he is now 6month old?

hope you all enjoy the pics

Cheers

W.H

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

Rew and Bram with the catch

34.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

35.jpg

NICE LOOKIN PUPS, AND GD CAMRA WORK :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back