The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some More Pics

sighthoundlover

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nice day for some nice pics. Still haven't managed to lamp my new ground yet as the weathers been shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

000_0749.jpg

000_0748.jpg

000_0746.jpg

000_0751.jpg

000_0755.jpg

000_0756.jpg

000_0760.jpg

000_0758.jpg

your dogs look like there enjoying themselves, how are your two bull cross pups coming on. I see you advertised DRACO for sale on epupz, did you manage to sell him, or did you give him back to his breeder,

lorrainecarol said:
your dogs look like there enjoying themselves, how are your two bull cross pups coming on. I see you advertised DRACO for sale on epupz, did you manage to sell him, or did you give him back to his breeder,
They were enjoying themselves, especially when they run through muddy puddles and then jump at me!! The bull x's are doing ok. The sister to yours has a well used voicebox and jody has a weeing with excitement problem!!!!!! :blink: :D Yes draco has gone to a pet home about 20 mins away from me, apparantly he has settled in well. I didn't have any contacts for the breeder, she didn't give me any. :( :)) I know he's happy and being loved and that's what matters.

Glad Draco went to a good home, i just rehomed one of mine, its not easy, but if its in the dogs best interest than its something you have to do, i dont know why nugget took a sudden dislike to her, but as they both lived in it became not nice. Yes Adrians bull x is very very vocal, mostly when you put her out for a wee, she hates being outside, we are hoping she will get more used to it and like it once the weather warms up, :) :) :)

wot handsum dogs u gt there they r lovely and

lok lik they r enjoy themselfs.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back