The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Photos...

julie_s

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My pal lent me a portrait lens for the weekend so I had to take a few pics of my long suffering models! (w00t)

Ruby looking pretty... :wub:

rubyhead.jpg

Luna looking lovely but at a funny body angle and with chopped off feet... need to take a human assistant next time.

lunastanding.jpg

And lastly a couple of guess the caption photos.... :- they were well fed up by this point!

'Go on make my day... try and take another one'

rubycaption.jpg

Wait for it ...

'maybe if I close my eyes she'll just disappear and take that freakin' camera with her... damn it!'

lunablink-1.gif

awwww! dont they look gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great photos and the caption ones are very funny. :thumbsup:

Great pics :wub: :wub:

I laughed out loud at the captions :teehee:

Love the photos, esp the last one :thumbsup: kinda freaked me out when it moved though, thought I was seeing things :wacko:

Gaynor

what pretty girls you have there :wub: :wub: :wub:

:D :lol: :D Excellent photos Julie and briliant captions to go with them :thumbsup:

Lovely photos and great captions. :lol: :wub: :wub:

hehe thanks for all your comments I'm glad I've made a few folk smile today... that's a good achievement for the day in my book!

Love the photos, esp the last one :thumbsup: kinda freaked me out when it moved though, thought I was seeing things :wacko:
I couldn't resist that one had it the other way around at first, eye's open then shutting, but it's much funnier this way... some of the expressions on her face today were classic she's a clown :clown: .

My pal lent me a portrait lens for the weekend so I had to take a few pics of my long suffering models! (w00t)
Ruby looking pretty... :wub:

rubyhead.jpg

Luna looking lovely but at a funny body angle and with chopped off feet... need to take a human assistant next time.

lunastanding.jpg

And lastly a couple of guess the caption photos.... :- they were well fed up by this point!

'Go on make my day... try and take another one'

rubycaption.jpg

Wait for it ...

'maybe if I close my eyes she'll just disappear and take that freakin' camera with her... damn it!'

lunablink-1.gif
I think Luner was dreaming of seeing Keano again at the weekend and thats why she had her eye closed (w00t)

Great Photo's

Great photos Julie, The last one of Ruby is brilliant, Ive seen that look a few times at racing (w00t) , and I had to look for ages at Luna, I thought my eyes were playing me up !!

Your girls are beautiful...Luna especially :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back