The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South Oxford Pwrc

Macaulay

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Maiden 14/20lbs

1 Little Cracker

2 Evan Elp Us

3 Global Nugget

Maiden 21/26lbs

1 Devilish Ways

2 Tiny Dancer

3 Savernake Bird of Prey

4 Sydney

Maiden 27/32lbs

1 Sandman

2 Savernake Shogun

3 Blackthorn Bob

4 Ypres

Main 14/19lbs

1 RCh Grease Lightning

2 My Baby Lollipop

3 Summerleaze Bay

4 My Girl Lollipop

Main 20/22lbs

1 RCh Sapphire Queen's Topaz

2 Femme Fatale

3 Shearevan

4 Savernake Skylark

Main 23/25lbs

1 It's Me

2 RCh Sappahire's Gem

3 RCh Quiver

4 Fatal Attraction

Main 26/28lbs

1 Doolally

2 Only Me

3 RCh Fly the Wind

4 Markamy's Black Bentley

Main 29/32lbs

1 RCh Have you Honey

2 RCh Armistice Day

3 Burlington Bertie

4 Trying Again

Vets 14/19lbs

1 RCh VCh Summa Breeze

2 RCh Kinda Cheeky

3 RCh Fun to Run

4 McFly

Vets 20/23lbs

1 RCh Devil's Double

2 Gone with the Wind

3 VC Agile Addition

4 Savernake Boomerang

Vets 24/27lbs

1 RCh Braecombe Nadal

2 VCh Maximum Spirit

3 Dee's Double

4 Bo Diddley

Vets 28/32lbs

1 VCh Alchemist

2 RCh VC Trailblazer

3 RCh VCh Star of Wonder

4 Feather's Mcgraw

:thumbsup: great day thanks to all
Many thanks to all the people who worked so hard to put the days racing on without you all there would be no racing. Congratulations to all the winners and finalists.

On a personal note it brought back so many memories when Alchemist raced with Trailblazer. I hadn't realised how much I missed racing with you Chris and Ernie and wish now that I'd taken the time out to have more of a catch up and chat. Alchemist retired from racing on Sunday and is already putting on weight :)) . He won't be at all happy not racing but his owner is too chicken to carry on racing him for fear of having another veteran with a dislocated shoulder and possible permanently crippled dog as Woody is. Numpty dog is far too precious to me. I shall no doubt be scared stiff when he realises that there is 'game a'plenty' in the woods where he lives but that will be his choice.

So thank you Beau for being the great race dog that you are and giving Jest 2 really good testing runs, he really had to work to beat you and it was a great way for Jest to retire. We both salute you old man. :D

:thumbsup:

Many thanks to all the people who worked so hard to put the days racing on without you all there would be no racing. Congratulations to all the winners and finalists.

On a personal note it brought back so many memories when Alchemist raced with Trailblazer. I hadn't realised how much I missed racing with you Chris and Ernie and wish now that I'd taken the time out to have more of a catch up and chat. Alchemist retired from racing on Sunday and is already putting on weight :)) . He won't be at all happy not racing but his owner is too chicken to carry on racing him for fear of having another veteran with a dislocated shoulder and possible permanently crippled dog as Woody is. Numpty dog is far too precious to me. I shall no doubt be scared stiff when he realises that there is 'game a'plenty' in the woods where he lives but that will be his choice.

So thank you Beau for being the great race dog that you are and giving Jest 2 really good testing runs, he really had to work to beat you and it was a great way for Jest to retire. We both salute you old man. :D

Have a lovely retirement Jest!!! :cheers: ........... you and meadow becoming Half Coats at the Champs on the same day was one of the best days iv had in racing! 8)

Happy days :D

Have a lovely retirement Jest!!! :cheers: ........... you and meadow becoming Half Coats at the Champs on the same day was one of the best days iv had in racing! 8)

Happy days :D
Yep happy days Cheryl.

We would also like to thank South Oxford for a great day, we really enjoyed it. It's a shame that the consolation finals were not put on the results because it would have shown what a great quality turn out there was, as some of those finals would have graced some main finals.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back