The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

south region thurock results

Scotty

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Any one know the results of this open held on sunday, Iwas lucky i did not travel with Southern scott as he had been sick for a few days ,so we only races at our local club Fordingbridge and he came stone last both races.

Overall bitch was Monahan...can't remember all the rest, so I won't guess...

Megasaraus was yearling and very good too...

My pup Red Reign (Cracked ItXBitch Cassidy) won but sadly he was the only pup! Hoping for some pups to turn up at the weekend!!

Paul

The big meeting is this weekend...I will post the days results each night over the weekend...

yeah, you're right Andrew, as I'm new I have difficulty remembering all the dogs...beat monahan in the run-off too I hear? I missed it...

Paul

Has anyone seen a young 8-9 month old dog pup trialling at Thurock, named The Flying Kiwi I think, owned by a young couple called Julia and Brian?

Is it small, green and slightly fuzzy with wings ? :p :p :b

nah, sorry Steve, I haven't. My pup is nine months this week (Cracked itXBitch Cassidy) and we've got 3 other pups from that litter, a new fella fella who used to race has a couple of pups (6 months) out of Cracked It and a bitch from Keswick, Cumbria? The Smiths have a pup but I don't the know the name..but I'll check the names out you gave. Something from you I suppose?

Regards,

Paul

two young dogs from our club looking good mega and another spot its easy calling her that welldone john and terry and iriene

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back